Friends of GC

Bubblegum Bandit

Ok guys, we had a friends of mmmmcs at one point on the site. We would like to include something similar with GC. CSLS looks like its reforming and DoH is still out there, DLM as well. Our new friends Smiley might be interested as well. Anyway, what we would like is if you are interested, pm or e-mail me with a 400x100px banner and any contact or bio information you would like us to use to link to your sites. We will promptly add you to our friends of the GC links section.... ^_^^_^

Guest Buk
Guest Buk
Guest Buk
Guests
pm or e-mail me with a 400x100px banner and any contact or bio information you would like us to use to link to your sites.

I guess I need to pay more attention to the first post 8P)

Edited by Buk

i had it done but it went poof so i'll have it sent here soon

PS can someone plz copy our logo from CSLS forums and post it from a diff location (for somereason i can only access our site sometimes while i'm at work/school -- its the same place lol )

Edited by Windex

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Just noticed this :].

banner.png

Needs a crop, maybe a resize, if anyone is feeling extra nice ;).

www.tfrclan.com

Edited by PDO

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I wanted to give this topic a little bump. So, VI, TFR, and Smiley banners are up. Any other gaming clans are still welcome to submit a banner for inclusion, however, I do not have the time to go to your site and grab them. Buk, seeing as the only three posts you have made on our site are in this thread and the fact that you are not a gaming clan, I'm willing to put you up as a link on the right side of the page with a 100x30 banner. (I have visited your website and played around a little though)

I would also invite you to post up some of your favorite sites for finding information on games we play and utilities we use. I have teamspeak and HLSW already up, you can see what I'm talking about on the links page. Thanks for those of you who participate.