Blade: Trinity

soul .gc

Absolutely AMAZING.

We loved this movie. The action scenes were excellent, the music was great, the humore had the entire theatre laughing many times. Just an all around great bloody action movie. Forget about the horrible trajedy of Blade 2, this one surpasses the first one easily and is well worth the money.

Plus it has Jessica Beal who is super-duper hot!!

The only downside was the crowd. Three people had cell phone conversations, the guy behind us did not have a mom I think since he chewed with his mouth open through the whole movie. The worst part was that there were at least 4 kids there under 10 years old. I truly think there should be some type of punishment for parents that bring such young kids to a movie like this. There were several very scary scenes as well as many scenes of killing and other psychological things that would never be good for a young person. I think the ages, from looking at them, were from 7-10.

I really enjoyed it. The action was great, and they didnt screw things up with CGI, like they did in Blade 2. The story was better than 2, but weaker than the first blade.

The one thing I didnt like in this movie was the main villian. Didn't like his acting really. Other than that... a great popcorn movie, and very funny because of renolds.

edit.. Soul mentioned about seeing Foolproof, but one of the funniest movies with Renolds in it was "Buying the Cow" check it out.....very funny

Edited by linch

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

One of Wrestling's biggest stars right now I think is the main bad guy or one of the bag guys. His movie name was Jarko Grimwood. His wrestling name is HHH.

Yes HHH was bad. In fact, hes so pumped up now that he looks more troll than human. His acting was sub par for Monday Nitro, much less a movie. But, on the flip side, his character was somehow immune to silver tipped arrows...

I guess I'm the only one here that thought this movie was, if at all possible, lamer than XXX.

I'd give it a 1/2 star out of 4.

Lamest action of the year.

Lamest acting of the year.

***WARNING...SPOILERS...***

If you don't want this lame movie spoiled for you, then don't read below.

Most horrible product placement EVER (come on...how many times can they work the IPOD thing into the story...oh wait, they didn't work it, they just stopped the plot and plugged the darn thing).

Plot idea was a great idea (bring Drakula back from the dead for something), actual plot was horrible.

"Yes Mr Dracula, sir, we just raised you from sleeping for 10billion years cuz we can't kill this one vampire hunter. You mind terribly helping us out?"

Come on...that was HORRIBLE! If I was Dracula I woulda killed all of them and gone back to bed. How about they bring Drac back because his 1K yo plan is at fruition, and Blades just in the way.

Thats another thing...Vamps in the first two movies were cool. Vamps in this movie were lame, stupid and annoying! Nobody is going to believe that these stupid haired people run a McDonalds, much less an evil vampire empire.

Some pretty neat ideas...I loved the "human farm". A bit of a matrix knockoff, but still pretty cool. The dog-vampires...that was pretty dang freaky. Liked that too.

No character development. Blade is a big guy that kicks a$$. All these other kids kick a$$. Van Wilder somehow was cured of vampirism. Huh? Nobody grows, nobody changes, nobody shows any signs of life.

Oh, and Stiffler err...whatever the old guys name was. How was it that he can limp around and kill swat team people. Come on, thats a big yeah right.

Big, huge plot wholes. One of the things that was brilliant about Blade 1 was that they explained where they got the money for all their weapons. These kids just have tons of money and super futuristic weapons. Yeah, right.

Van Wilder was the only reason I kept watching the movie. He was hilarious. Everyone else sucked.

Did I forget anything? Prolly.

One last thing...that first scene with the 'comic book knockoff effect' where Blade, VW, and Chicka go charging into that building in full daylight with swords and guns? I busted out laughing. Talk about implausible. So these people, in broad daylight, can run into this building, push people around, kill people, and nobody calls the cops, who the Vamp pwn outright? You've gotta be kidding me.

Lame, lame, lame.

I gotta stop, I could keep going. I am sup upset at the end of the Blade series. Now I fear that this will continue with offshoots from Van Wilder and the Chicka.

Edited by White Knight

• 3 weeks later...