Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

sounds like it's gonna be a very good show. Just wish i had ctv. ;(

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I saw that some where else earlier today...watch the preview, its down right funny.

Looks interesting, but I still think it's another flare of the media pointing fingers at another aspect of itself. Out of over 30,000 players at any given time on CS, only like 5 of them actually go out and do crap. Then again, I could be mistaken.....too many cs players in my town....

away!

Darn it!!! These video games will not steal the crown of child mind warpers from D&D!!! Am I going to have to go on a mass killing spree to prove it...oh wait, I suck, my mass killing spree is 2:)

You just cannot get people like this to realize that it is a lifestyle and not an addiction. And just imagine the headlines if we were having online tea parties playing "Barbie: a college co-ed modification for Mid-Wife" complete with a realistic physics engine that slowed Barbie down with cramps after 28 days of game play. Just imagine, gamers, you could lose her earrings after a latenight, sneak in after curfew, go shopping with friends, and of course LOTS of voice chatting.

Are little kids addicted to cowboys and indians?

Did cap guns set American sensibilities back?

Does Hide 'n' Seek mold our young male population into emotionally unavailable, sneaky men trained to run and hide from life's challenges?

The only thing we really need to concern ourselves with is the post-war communist conspiracy to introduce floride into our water supplies--contaminating everything from drinking water to children's icecream. Oh yeah, and a cannuck with a camera can really mislead a whole big bunch of people, too.

:unsure:

Chief

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

LoL, you guys won't believe this.

But I was actually sitting next to those kids at RECON 2000 in washington DC.

if you look closely you can see my trackball,PC, water bottle, and bookbag.

that dood was filming like all the time, drove me and the guys I was with nutz.

I have to see this when it is finally done, cause i could actually be in some of it.

BTW. that kid of his, is one of the best cs players in canada "supposedly" and really really annoying.

They told us there were doing a documentary of his son's clan , not against cs.

Smoke :ph34r: