HACKING it is real and very much ALIVE!!

Sword6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PDO
yep...i deleted them both about 2 seconds after i used them.  i really don't feel like spending another $50 bucks....plus cheating is pretty stupid

and no spyware suprizingly...i was checking for that the second i installed them.

Not positive, but VAC2 may still pick them up, read something about that.. but I'm forgetting where.. might do a search later :|.

Hey guys, i wanted to let everyone know that tonight I witnessed a pretty unique hack for CS, it wasnt on your guys Server, but another (yours was empty :disgust: ) Anyway, i don't recall the individual in question, but Everyone pretty much declared him a hacker and chaos insued, but no admin was around to remove him..yatta yatta yatta..

Well, I took a few spec rounds to watch this guy, and took some notes down of what exactly he was doing.. Basically, it seemed he had a program that forced his mouse to train on targets, almost actively.. and it was kinda hard to tell because he could retain control of the mouse too, but it seemed when he wanted, he could force his 'aimer' directly at someones head, He combined with the AWP on Dust (the one where you can snipe from the spawn?) and was able to rack up almost 3 Headshots a Round from accross the entire map.

He also seemed to *only* move his character with the movement keys (wasd) .. He would Not use his mouse to look around until there was a target that got close, or within shooting range, And then, his movements seemed *extremely* precise, all of a sudden his screen would veer left at someone, and he would crouch, and would have a great shot, Now, it didn't just *point* his aim directly at their head, it was much much more subtle then that, it would 'tell' him where they were and let him handle the rest, basically, so it looked more natural.

Im not sure this post will do much good, But after witnessing that i think its good information to share, if you notice any signs of omnipotence, might be time to get suspicious and watch him/her a few rounds, The Admins (And the players!) on this server are a great bunch tho, So i don't think we'll have to worry, im just trying to shoot out some of the tactics and techniques i saw, by the end of the map his kill count was over 50 and his death count was under 10. I Guess thats it.

(edited)
Hey guys, i wanted to let everyone know that tonight I witnessed a pretty unique hack for CS, it wasnt on your guys Server, but another (yours was empty  :disgust: ) Anyway, i don't recall the individual in question, but Everyone pretty much declared him a hacker and chaos insued, but no admin was around to remove him..yatta yatta yatta..

Well, I took a few spec rounds to watch this guy, and took some notes down of what exactly he was doing.. Basically, it seemed he had a program that forced his mouse to train on targets, almost actively.. and it was kinda hard to tell because he could retain control of the mouse too, but it seemed when he wanted, he could force his 'aimer' directly at someones head, He combined with the AWP on Dust (the one where you can snipe from the spawn?) and was able to rack up almost 3 Headshots a Round from accross the entire map.

He also seemed to *only* move his character with the movement keys (wasd) .. He would Not use his mouse to look around until there was a target that got close, or within shooting range, And then, his movements seemed *extremely* precise, all of a sudden his screen would veer left at someone, and he would crouch, and would have a great shot, Now, it didn't just *point* his aim directly at their head, it was much much more subtle then that, it would 'tell' him where they were and let him handle the rest, basically, so it looked more natural.

Im not sure this post will do much good, But after witnessing that i think its good information to share, if you notice any signs of omnipotence, might be time to get suspicious and watch him/her a few rounds, The Admins (And the players!) on this server are a great bunch tho, So i don't think we'll have to worry, im just trying to shoot out some of the tactics and techniques i saw, by the end of the map his kill count was over 50 and his death count was under 10. I Guess thats it.

There are reports all over of the behavior you describe. After conversing with some people who have witnessed the same, found a peculiar oddity, that due to some coding issues, people trying and i emphasize "trying" to craft aimbots, are having no luck due to someting imbedded in the code with the game, call it anti-cheat whatever. The interesting thing is, that apparently the crafty devils are trying to route the code through the mouse controllers. This has a very unique effect, that when this is in use, people hosting servers suffer performance lock-ups for no explainable reason, and players sometimes seem to lose control of their charcters in game, forcing them to run straigt ahead or random spins in view. Meaning other characters are being affected sporadically by uncommanded mouse movements affecting view and movement. Valve has apparently investigated this and has patched the area vulnerability. But still people are trying to get around it, to date there are no real "working" distributed aimbots in use. Only individual coding attempts to replicate them. But very good eyes catching that, would have been interesting to geth is ID and score from the game.

Sword6

Edited by Sword6