Troy

Chewbacca

I liked it but I thought it climaxed at the big fight. Then you still had 30mins or so left to wrap up the movie. Everything was built to the big Hector/Achilles fight and it seemed to lag after that.

Believe it or not... there was A LOT MORE to the story then what the movie showed.

Homer wrote "THE ILIAD" which Troy is based off of. The sequel is called "The ODYSSEY." The movie Troy was only a small taste to the entire story.

I thought the movie was all right 3/5 stars.

I guess I didn't like the way they turned Achilles into a T-1000 terminator. It definately reduced the conflict when he finally met Hector. Yes I know the story (I've actually translated from latin the Iliad), Achilles is the best warrior in the world, but they made it silly.

Still a watchable movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Movie was terrible. Putting in a bunch of actors from LOTR doens't mean it is going to be anything near as good as the LOTR movies. Movie was terrible in my opinion. SO bad in so many ways that I have no desire to point them out. I say watch and waste your money at your own risk.