car advice

lazarus

I'd definately recommend the TSX.

We just bought my girlfriend an MDX. We were looking in the high 20's/low 30's sedan, we just made the 'mistake' of driving the MDX and that was what she wanted (so I spent an extra 12K).

We drove every single car in that price range (except for Fords and Dogde's) and the TSX was the winner. More options, more get up and go, nicer styling. I was actually a bit disappointed in the new A4. One of our friends has a chiped 02 A4 that has tons of get up and go and very sweet trim. The new A4 almost seemed drab, was bigger, and was painfully slow.

If we hadn't bought the MDX, she would be driving an TSX.

Btw, if you are willing to go a bit above 30, maybe fork in some of your own dough, the BMW325i is an AWESOME driving car. Drab interior, limited options, but easily the best driving car we drove. I was almost ready to give up my sports car for it (buying an M3 sometime next year).

Good luck and grats on graduation. Lazy, care to forward me your resume, or ya already have a job?

Edited by White Knight