Open-Sight Slaughter I

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will teams be determined? and will the teams be allowed to strategize a bit with each other pre-matchup? How will this stuff work?

Im curious.

Do me a favor, read my initial post. :nono:

**Update: There's enough here for a good match. I won't cancel if we don't hit 20 by tonight.

Guest Sgt. Slaughter
Guest Sgt. Slaughter

Hey sign me please...guess i for got to say that on my first post. Sorry :)

per the rules, mom's can't sign people up:

The first 20 people to sign up will be on the starting teams.

Better go get 4 off the server and send him here. One of the points is to get people to cross the bridge from the server to the forums side of the community.

Slot 20 is open to anyone, including IV, at this point.

Hey look, IV is viewing!

Anyways, that's 20! Lemme figure out how to randomize this list and I'll post up the teams. I'll automagically go ahead and set up a forum for each team....you can hit me on AIM ONLY if you want the pass, and from there, you guys can spread it around your team.

Give me a few.

hey, ya i'd like to play, and i'm positive I'll be on for this one...I was trying to find the forum earlier when u told pagan to sign up, but i couldnt find this thread, so i told my manservant to do it for me. Thanks for given me the spot tho fatty ;)

Welp, I couldn't figure out a way to randomize em without paper and a hat really quick, so I sorted em by the alphabet and then counted off by two.

Team 1:

Acid-Flux

CharlieWoo

Cujo

IV

Ice_Berge

Maverick

SupaFly

fog

k-wix

random n00b

Team 2:

Bean

Chewbacca

General_J

Ianator

M2

Sgt. Slaughter

Swoop

hangover

pagan

strangefamous

Again, if you need a sub because someone becomes unavailable, post here and you'll get them in the order they're posted:

Mag

VooDoo

Clueless

campkillyourself

I have created two private forums in Mmmmotel 6 (near the bottom of the forums). Contact me via AIM at MmmmFatB for a password and then spread it around yourselves if possible, perhaps by one guy PMing the rest?

Anyways, good luck, happy planning! Looking forward to a fun match!

Guest Mad Zammit
Guest Mad Zammit

Probably here nor there at this point, but it just hit me. I think the advertisement for this event is only happening on your other server and not on Mayhem itself.

Just in case you go looking for the config or whatever, I guess.

Good luck all.

There was an advertisement on both servers, verified...and I just in fact removed them both after IV was signed up.

PS. VooDoo, what is that about? Seriously? Warn material....you went form so noble to rude so quickly.