Wonderland- The Rules

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb

First of all, I'd just like to say welcome back to Wonderland! TaPe, Cane, W1lc0, and I love this place so much, we didn't want to lose it. But from now on, WE are your masters! Mwahahaha...

Just kidding, but we do have to moderate. Which means we're going to have to lay out some rules that maintain order and respect in Wonderland, while still keeping in the spirit of Wonderland (which is random nonsense and other such tomfoolery.)

Section Amended: Ahh, neato! Cane told me how to lock it.

1. First and foremost, RESPECT will rule this forum. If you have something less than nice to say, we don't want to hear it. Your opinions in discussions are perfectly acceptable, but opinions about other people should be kept to yourself. We shouldn't have to act on this rule, because it should be implied. But if you violate this rule once, your post gets edited, and you get a warning. The second time, Fatty bans you. Two strikes is plenty.

2. We're not going to tolerate fighting. Yes, there is a difference between arguing and fighting, and we know it. Arguing, civilly, is okay. But if a fight breaks out, we close the topic, with a warning to parties involved. The second time, Fatty bans you. No ifs, ands, or buts. If you have a problem with someone, keep it to yourselves. We don't need that kind of thing on our boards. I'm sure the whole community agrees with me there.

3. Ignorance is no excuse. These rules are pinned for a reason. When making a post on the boards, you agree that you have read and understand these regulations, and are therefore subject to them.

Cane, Fatty, W1lc0, and I (TaPe too, but only cause he whined ;) ) will be amending these rules as needed. They can (and probably will) be changed without warning or notice. But if you really think that you're not sure how to act on these boards, maybe you should think twice about posting.

Any suggestions? PM me. There should be a little button that says PM at the bottom of this post, if you don't know how to do that.

Thanks!

Uber, Cane, TaPe and Wilco

Management (aka the guys with the big sticks)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb

Amendment!

No more posts that are basically just post boosters. Thats what Test is for. I will close any post-boosting posts. Thanks.

-Uber