Kruten's OWN Shoppe

Kruten

For Sale

Processors

1. *BRAND NEW* AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1MB, L2 Cache, Socket 754-(Processor only.)$170 shipped *pending*

Video Cards

BFG Geforce 6800 GT OC 256MB GDDR3 / AGP 8x/4x (Opened but only used once. Comes with everything; manual, CDs, box, etc..)-$335 shipped.

Cooling

1. Artic Cooling Silencer 64 Ultra (Still has the 6-year warranty on it)-$10 shipped

Computer misc.

1. *NEW* Chaintech 6-Channel PCI Sound Card, Model AV-512-$12 shipped each

Other

1. PMI Semiauto Piranha G3 paintball gun Starter Kit (Has the PMI Semiauto Piranha, a 9oz Co2 tank and a 20oz Co2 tank, 200 ball hopper, JT mask, and 2 100ball pods and 2-pod carrying case)-$135 shipped *pending*

Coming Soon!

1. BFG GeForce 6800

2. ASRock "K8 COMBO-Z" ALi M1689, Socket 754 & 939

Heatware (I go to the Anandtech forums.)

Ebay

Edited by Kruten

Hey Kruten, iono iono if you sell alot of stuff, or even make computer for friends / familes. But have you ever thought about regestering your on company name?

I did it when I was back in Canada, I ran my own little computer buisness for like 3 years (stoped cause I moved here in the states). I would just use it to get cheap parts and build computers for friends and do repairs. Made alot of money off it actually. and iono if you do taxes or not, but you can write some stuff off on taxes.. was a dilly of a plan for me.

Also with registering you can get "wholesale" prices from some places which saves you even more money..

Anyways just an idea thought id throw out there.

Edited by Acid-Flux

• 2 months later...