More girls lately?

Fatty

I've got Mrs. D tolerating CS, but she's not necess hooked on it. She's more interested in the forums and spends some time in there now that she's figured out what it's all about.

Now if I could only get her to play a round or two. Maybe g00t will volunteer to run around as the "target"... :blink:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, send her in when i'm there, lately i've had a head hitbox the size of a drive-in movie screen, so she would have no problem gettin me :D

I have to say I'm a bit jealous of the people who can do a running, non-chalant, how-do-you-do-don't-mind-me Headshot as I'm creeping around.

If I get her onboard, I can only imagine a comment of something like " Are headshot thingys good?" or "Do I get a prize if I get 50 kills in a round?"

We'll see...

Girls playing CS are few and far between...but has anyone noticed that as of very late there's been several pop through?

Melanie (who I"ve not seen back since then)

Emily (the spazola)

and last night I saw someone named Kelly with a [GIRLZ] tag on.  Is this one verified a girl or just a disfunctional boy?

I think it's fun, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this little influx as of late.

You ever see Alien 3?  Girls do disrupt the peace, but they're fun nonetheless.  Maybe someday Amy will play!

Keep em coming!

NuT- :boing::boing:

Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guests

i let my girlfriend try cs.....she almost got banned from the old server

she just started shooting everyone in spawn....and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

then people made fun of her and she got mad so she hasnt touched it since :crazy:

I think CS is good for us girls, unless that includes the ones who would say "are headshot thingies good?" *rolleyes*

I don't think all girls are distracting, when I played as Heartless a lot of people didn't know I was a girl. Except when everyone on the server found out, it was a huge deal and I constantly had little 12 year olds IMing me asking me to be their "internet girlfriend"..

Awww I miss it :( I wish I still had time to play... Ragnarok has taken over my life!!

• 2 weeks later...
GC Founder

<Dang I think she's onto me...>

Erm, uh...yea, 2 for 1. You're 1, I need 2 fees. Isn't that great how valuable you are? You're so special that I have to charge twice the price for you to be a GC with us! Man, I hope you go with this offer!

haha.. are you trying to take advantage of the fact that I'm a blonde?

Well ANTIMATTER might buy me a membership for my bday in late may because I'm getting really sick of the auto kick reserve slot, lol, and it would be nice to take advantage of it.