Favorite zone

Crowbar

So what area is your favorite? Base it not on the mobs there, but on atmosphere, looks and fun you had in the zone. Also, what area is your least favorite? And what city/town is your favorite?

My favorite was Stranglethorn Vale up until I discovered the Shimmering Flats. SF is everything I love in a zone, short corpse run, easy to get to quests, and a humorous element as well. That racetrack is awsome, and to top it off they put in "Daisy" complete with short shorts.

Least favorite zone is any of the Dwarf zones. Too many mountains, things seem too spread out.

Favorite city is definatly Booty Bay.

hmm i havnt been to all the zones yet beings that im level 36 now but my favorite has to be strongvalve for now and booty bay is cool and the worst place had to be the burning steepes!!!!!!!!!AH like all level 55-60 and most are elite in there and also running back to darkshire and being mobbed by Horde sucks.I hate when they run in the building and launch all out attack and destroy the entire place and town :bang:

Being Horde. Booty Bay makes me want to kill myself, and that quest is usually obliged by the 10 level 50 gankers waiting on the docks.

Favorite Zone- Ashenvale. Its so peaceful! Lots of low levels running around to slaughter if you want. Plenty of nice quests, and the scenery is intense.

Although the shimmering flats is a damn fun place to be. Especially with a full rest bar at level 30. You level up SO fast. And the alliance there are normally your level, so its fun and challenging to PvP em.

Favorite City....Hmmmm that much tougher. But i think ill stick with Orgrimmar. Its just so amazing, full of dozens of people all day. The AH is my best friend, and the Wyvryn service is intense.

• 2 weeks later...

Again... Ashenvale is my favorite. It's serene and beautiful.

Darnassus is my favorite city for the same reason, although I do wish it had more people in it...

Least favorite is Thousand Needles. My first trip there, some dang orc decided to gank me like 5 times due to the fact that i had to kill the cow guard to get in. Oye.