New map for server

TeK

Came across this map while browsing around. Its a complete remake of one of the best compeition maps we have in 1.6. de_cpl_mill has been ported over to source and it looks picture perfect.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to take pictures in source but its a near mirror image of the original.

http://www.gotfrag.com/portal/files/365/

Might want to check it out and add to server.

TeK
(edited)

I tried doing f5 before the post and I found nothing in my cstrike directory. O wells.

Just register for the site voodoo! Its free and easy to do. You can follow all the latest happenings in the world of e-sports.

Edited by TeK

Two comments about what you just said Blue. Twenty may be a good size, but i don't think GC is going to have people sit in spec mode or change their server size for one map. Also i don't think you can edit maps that are already compiled. If you could i imagine we'd see maps like "Train_FIXED", official maps that are tweaked to hell or tons of versions of the same custom map that people feel they had to fix.

Note: I'm not saying Train is broken this was just an example.

(edited)

decplmill00001ur.jpg

decplmill00019if.jpg

decplmill00022lb.jpg

decplmill00037ti.jpg

decplmill00049od.jpg

decplmill00057vx.jpg

decplmill00069nt.jpg

Theres some problems with the map. Some places have messed up lighting. Some places have messed up textures and you can get to places that allow you to see over the map.

If you look at my FPS you can see its a very FPS friendly map.

Edited by VooDooPC

i <3 militia

mill was a good competition map, but it looks like crap

its like a lame rat maze or something

like its not a real place, just a bunch of turns, tunnels, and lame stuff like that

<--- hater

:angry: