CMN 4/02/05

Screens:

I used AA and AF to make them look real purdy. When i use AA the water turns a purplish color, its not really purple on the map. Theres about 5 megs of screen shots.

cs_spetsnaz

VERY nice looking map. Reminds me of assault.

CT Spawn.

Front door from CT spawn.

Front door from just inside main gate.

View from back of building.

Inside building. Ramp at the right leads to hostages. Garage door at the right is the same one seen from outside. Can be opened with a control panel nearby.

Hostages.

Overview.

csspetsnazv200306il.jpg

de_laras_mansion

Name says it all. A big mansion.

CT Spawn.

Opposite corner of map.

Hedge Maze!

Indoor pool, seems to be texture problems with windows.

Some kinda indoor training place.

View from front.

Main room through front doors.

Overview front.

delarasmansion00278lo.jpg

Overview rear.

delarasmansion00285mo.jpg

de_faultytowers

Two sided map with towers that will fall and collapse. When talking on collapsible parts there is some odd jerkiness, but i think its manageable. Buy zone seemed very small to me.

Basically what each side looks like.

Stuff collapses when you shoot at supports.

Standing in the center river.

Overview.

defaultytowers200293oy.jpg

de_raincheck_final

HUGE map. HUGE. Thats all i can say. HUGE! Has nice looking parts too. :)

Some random little room.

Outside.

Bombsite A.

Nice lighting.

Big long hall.

Train head light.

Bombsite B. I tried to get an overview of the trainyard but got stuck in this dumpster.

Overview. As you can see, the map is VERY big. I ran around for 5 minutes trying to find Bombsite B even with all the signs everywere.

deraincheckfinal00260ms.jpg

Edited by VooDooPC

Hey guys I had a little family medical emergency last night everything is going to be fine though. My girlfriends mom was taken to the emergency room for a abdomen pain, turned out it was inflamed or some techincal jargen, and had to be removed, we didn't find this out until after we were at the hospitol but she's going to be fine. Did map night get postponed or did someone take the liberty of doing it for me? I had to just leave immediately and didn't have time to post beforehand my apologies:(

Edited by strangefamous

Hey guys I had a little family medical emergency last night everything is going to be fine though. My girlfriends mom was taken to the emergency room for a abdomen pain, turned out it was inflamed or some techincal jargen, and had to be removed, we didn't find this out until after we were at the hospitol but she's going to be fine. Did map night get postponed or did someone take the liberty of doing it for me? I had to just leave immediately and didn't have time to post beforehand my apologies:(

Now that we know she is ok, I just want to point out how funny this sounded. It sounded like she had to have her abdomen removed. :D

Doh, missed Berge's post.

Edited by dwEEziL