Your name...

rackish

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst

One day I decided to pay attention in Cell Biology. My teacher was talking about catalysts. The name sounded neat so I used that.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

radio

and the beer bud(the silver-bullet)

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy

Well, I started out as CrazyPistoler because I would mess around with pistols every round and not use other guns, then when I started to people wondered why I didn't use a pistol, so I changed to this. :D

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage

Due to my dial up experience, I could empty a 30 round clip into someone at close range and do no damage. Stats me would say you did 0 damage. SO i said that sounds cool and I do it a lot. So i changed my name to zerodamage.

Umm... well after i got kicked out of the clan [FoR] where my name was Dr. Rust i decided i needed a new name. I looked around on the clq for names that weren't taken. I was thinking about Elemental names (oxygen, carbon...ect.) and well i liked the idea of Mercury, but that was already taken. The more i thought about it the more i liked the idea of the name. I thought of mercury in its liquid state, the liquidside of mercury.. tada. Oh and my other names come from Lyrics to songs by Matthew Good or Catcher In The Rye the book by J.D. Salanger.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman

ShadowDog - i use to be Shadow, but then i met this guy named RukusDog, and we were the dogs.. so i was ShadowDog.... and ive used it for 9 yrs... now Boy Sherman.. i was watching Rocky and Bullwinkle.. loved the little boy.. just a run along learner.. so im Boy Sherman.. :) also: Nafai Monoka... from Princess Mononoke just changed the name a bit ;)

Guest Talent
Guest Talent

my name popped into me head when i was thinking, and i thought of it like a month after starting the game, so i didn't use it until i actually had some...

I believe this is the 3rd thread on how ppl got their names...at least since I have been around. Thought I think I might change my name pretty soon, In english we were studying the poem "Raven" when I finally got my HL and CS. I thought of at theme to go with it...along came "Nevermore" but I have out grown that and there are like 3 or 4 Ravens now...

I am the first Raven that stayed in the Community!!! :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb

I used to go by Probst (the last name of the Survivor host), and we were on Aztec. Nitemare and Hambone were awping bridge as CTs and I accidentally ran in front of them and one of them shot me. And called me an UberNewb.

Well i started out as BlackSpire.....It just poped into my head one day while watching a japanese animation one day so i was like cool ill use that...then one day i posted pics of me and they were some of my test shots from modeling so my clan leader at the time said my name should be MaleModel and so i changed it and its been like that ever since.

Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg

I belong to a Voulnteer Fire Dept and that is the logo our house has on all our trucks.

My icon is the logo as well as my spray

I used to go by the name Sharkbait, because I was a pilot rescue swimmer in the navy. It kinda fit me at the time. But as fate would have it I am still in the military only the reserves now. I love this country and have helped defend it for over 14 years as have many of you I am sure. But I started playing cs on a more competitive level and I usually give a good fight. "ALWAYS LOYAL AND WILLING TO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS AND FELLOW MAN....HE IS PATRIOT"

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger

well i got Stinger form my favorite trail at Ski Sundown, a mountain near my house, and MP from the MP5 cause i used to use it a lot and just Stinger was too original

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
my name popped into me head when i was thinking, and i thought of it like a month after starting the game, so i didn't use it until i actually had some...

:lol::lol::lol: Talent-less :ph34r:

I think I posted somewhere already why I chose BIGSHaW, but anyway no hurt in telling it again :)

I used to be BIGSHOW since a guy I worked with used to call me like that, then one day, after 1 year break from CS, I returned to this community and there was this guy named TheBigShow....so I just modified my name a little bit by making SHOW into SHAW with small a, final result BIGSHaW :)

um.. should i explain?

i was sitting in spanish class last year and "heartlessangel" my AIM s/n came to me cause it kinda explained my 2 moods...

and for the forums i decided just to use heartless... cause i don't have a heart.. my heart belongs to someone else.