Location?

Fatty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a good spot near my house...could probably hold 35-40 people + their computers...

I live in southern Wisconsin, near Madison (the capital). About 100 miles from Chicago, and about 30 miles from the Illinois border. It would cost $150 to rent the place, but that isnt too bad.

This may be too far for some but I know about 7-8 people from the community that would definatly be there.

Gunman

Im pretty sure the topic was FragFest OHIO LAN Party...I think that means it will be in Ohio. But nevertheless, there is a place down here in Manfield that I will check out, don't think its all that big though. Ill just try and help.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You don't have to be old enough to get plastered to come, do you? :(

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

ha u all wish...although you could claim you are over 18 in monkey years killer... :P

GC Founder

Hmmm.....

I'm sorry, this will initially be a brainstorm for those of us organizing it. We will NOT be going further south than we did last year, I can tell you that. We've talked of going further north, though.

Nobody that is not off age can come, sorry, that's the rules. If we had the same forums as we did a year ago, I'd just bumb all the complaining from there to save some people time. It's for the legal adults of the community.

BTW, Talent, people drove from Iowa last year!

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Hold it after August 1st and I will come.

I'm not familiar of what you guys do there, you guys LAN at this place, but what else do you do? Cause if you have to be over 18 or 21 or whatever, i will not be able to go, but i could go if it weren't (I live in a burb of Chicago)

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

hahah i might be there, but who really knows.