Favorite Baseball teams

(NOX)_Gemini

I root for the Cubs...and Bonds (don't hit me... :P )

(It used to be the Pirates, and I still pull for 'em, but when we moved and they couldn't keep all their talent, I started rooting for Bonds, and a couple of years ago the Cubs.)

Go Royals!!!!

(i bet im the only Royals fan)

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that. I am a die hard Royals fan (there can't be any other kind ;)).

I am a Royals fan because I grew up in their region back when they were a first rate organization. George Brett, Frank White, UL Washington, John Wathan, Amos Otis, Willie Wilson. I can still remember when KC finally beat the Yankees to go to the 80's world series. The Yankess beat us several times in the late 70's.

I use to go to sleep to the sound of Denny Mathews and Fred White on my transistor radio.

As the season winds down I will find some underdog (i.e. low payroll) team to root for. But I just can't call myself a fan of any other team no matter how much my Royals lose.

Edited by ConGregation

Detroit Tigers  :bang:

i hate being from michigan

Down with the Tigers!!! :angry: Royals to win the division!!!!!!! :peace:

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that. I am a die hard Royals fan (there can't be any other kind ;)).

I am a Royals fan because I grew up in their region back when they were a first rate organization. George Brett, Frank White, UL Washington, John Wathan, Amos Otis, Willie Wilson. I can still remember when KC finally beat the Yankees to go to the 80's world series. The Yankess beat us several times in the late 70's.

I use to go to sleep to the sound of Denny Mathews and Fred White on my transistor radio.

As the season winds down I will find some underdog (i.e. low payroll) team to root for. But I just can't call myself a fan of any other team no matter how much my Royals lose.

Wow, that's awesome man. I was born and raised in kc. I lived in St. louis for a stint and I just bought a house here in kc. I hate the yankees with a passion. Good to see im no the only one. BTW, have you seen our payroll!!!!!!!!(like 36 mil or something)

• 3 weeks later...