CMN 4/16/2005

Clueless

you got another one.  I'd like to see de_kilo2 tonight.

Clueless are you saying that custom map night is not ment for map concepts that might not have a good game flow?

I'm wanting to play ignorance more though. Some supporter you are! I don't even remember what kilo2 is about now, actually....to teh public server!

I'm wanting to play ignorance more though. Some supporter you are! I don't even remember what kilo2 is about now, actually....to teh public server!

sir, are thou biting thy thumb at me? I dare say we shale have a duel in teh public server if thou art! If thou isn't then thou hast my full support in wanting to play ignorance as long as thou putst your support is wanting to play kilo2 as well.

Edited by cobaltgrc

Ok.....

But anyways, I LOVE massawa! I have found a few places that cover almost the entire map, totally out of view! Best thing is, one person can do it alone! Almost as good as the one of de_venice! Will now look for some very useful spots on de_civil.

GC Alumni

K, here it is, all laid out for ya, YES, we do like to try different maps, but sometimes I try them ahead of time and I found that kilo is a nice looking map, but with the bomb sites so close together, it probably is not going to play how most expect it to, I never said we would not try it, however, I did neglect to put it in the pack to upload to the server, so next week, I promise we can play kilo.

The other 2 were just too massive, people would most likely take huge performance hits when playing it in the server, not to mention that beruit actually crashed my PC everytime I tried to run it, I can play on it maybe 45 seconds, then BLAMO! , so, no we wont be trying that one.

K, here it is, all laid out for ya, YES, we do like to try different maps, but sometimes I try them ahead of time and I found that kilo is a nice looking map, but with the bomb sites so close together, it probably is not going to play how most expect it to, I never said we would not try it, however, I did neglect to put it in the pack to upload to the server, so next week, I promise we can play kilo.

The other 2 were just too massive, people would most likely take huge performance hits when playing it in the server, not to mention that beruit actually crashed my PC everytime I tried to run it, I can play on it maybe 45 seconds, then BLAMO! , so, no  we wont be trying that one.

kewl. beirut is pretty crappy, no doubt. but ignorance? It is probably not even as big as menace, and menace is in rotation right now! plz plz ignorance for next week too. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GC Alumni
my map should be ready any min, do you want to included it tonight? I could use the input for recomendations.

I need them ahead of time so Fatty can upload them to the server, but next week for sure if it's ready. Like I said before,any GC member that makes a map will get airtime on mapnight.

SiX, just send it to me or gimme a link to grab it and we'll play her next week :D

Kilo2 seems fine. The bombsites are a little close, but depending on your health, it would take a while longer to get to the bombsite from the other because of the acid water. Hate the invisible ceiling limit on it, though, Restricts too many great places.