Napster

Shazz

Was thinking about buying a true portable MP3 player. I can play mp3's on my cell phone and pocket pc...but I am goin to change that.

I even thought about buyin a PSP and using it as a MP3 player...Soooooo many MP3 players to pick from...

I was thinking about paying the 15 bucks a month and join napster.

Is is worth it?? Should I go somewhere else??

If you still wanna go legal, get iTunes from apple.

99 cents a song and it never expires or other crap. You can burn unlimited CD's, and if you want to download them in mp3 format to a mp3 player, you can just burn the songs to a CD then rip them back off!

Not to mention for 2 years now pepsi does the contest where you can get FREE Songs with iTunes :)!!

How could your songs stop working? With the unlimited plan thingy though, too bad you can't just pay for one month, download all the songs you want. I mean several gigs of songs, hundreds of songs, and then cancel your napster plan. Man that would so sweet, and yet still be considered legal.

itunes is the best way to do it legally. Apple really did a good job with the mp3 market. There itunes service is awesome and I hear those ipods are all the rage. (I have neither of these things but from outside looking in these things look neet)

if you go non-legal

Kazaalite <- has spyware inbedded but there is a hacked version that has no spyware

WinMx <- its ok not as good as soulseek

Soulseek <- Have had no probs or viruses, guess im lucky :P

I don't know about LimeWire though....

Just a suggestion, but anyone who mentioned non-legal methods (or even potentially non-legal) should go through and edit out all their comments. Either that or an admin should do it. No reason to bring heat down on this forum.