Check this out

Xterminator

I love freedom, but I really dispise having my info posted openly on a searchable database like that. My cousin is on there, being under 18, with her mothers birth month and year... This is a lesson to letting out personal information and letting companies sell your info to 3rd party companies. I guess most of the info on there could be found in a phone book.

Has anyone tried to find people that you know that have an unlisted number?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

It has me in there 3 times from 3 addresses that are no longer accurate and inaccurate phone numbers. It still needs some work.

Lets hope its used mainly for positive reasons, like tracking down old school friends, long lost family members etc.

Yeah, good luck with that considering they give you an option to buy a background check on the person too. I could see a lot of Private Eye's paying for this as well as just as many, if not more, stalkers.

I looked for my aunt (who's number is unlisted J cause her husband is a cop) and they have her address but not her phone number.

Still pretty scary that a criminal could get my uncles address...guess instead of making annoying phone calls they'll just show up at his house...yowza

I looked for my aunt (who's number is unlisted J cause her husband is a cop) and they have her address but not her phone number.

Still pretty scary that a criminal could get my uncles address...guess instead of making annoying phone calls they'll just show up at his house...yowza

Scary stuff Playaa. I am sure you know about the Highway patrolman who was killed in his own driveway by a guy that he was investigating for a DUI accident. I don't like this at all. Especially going against people's wishes to remain unlisted. I see possible lawsuits coming from that.