Stats messed up?

(edited)

Hello,

I know I look like a dork when I talked about problems with the stats page. Purists don't care about stats.... etc... we use some recrud stats for tracking clan member performance. Yes, I know that pub skills and cal skills do not go hand in hand...but anyway we like to gleam some info from that stuff.

Anyway, none of the recrude stats have updated since may 5th. The page says it is uploading normally but it is not importing information.(click on any player and you will see their last login was on May 5th or earlier) It could be that the recent Steam update has caused the problem. I expect someone to respond with "Strangefamous handles that" but he has not been around lately so if someone could look into it it would be great.

Thanks,

Lux

Edited by Lux Eterna

I can connect now HURRAY... as far as I can tell everything is running fine now with the exception of some kind of bug with the search feature. I'm still waiting on a response from the PS creator he read my email and said he'd have it fixed and email me back... but I'm still waiting, this is day 1..

Edited by strangefamous

The PS creator has emailed that to many people. Their is a bug that was introduced sometime in March that messes up logs, doesn't track all kills for all players and it hasn't been fixed it It's a major bug. I wouldn't hold your breath on the fix. If it's released, good. If not, no surprise.

Yeah but this isn't something we had before, I used to be able to edit it and the change would stay. But ever since we reset the stats the last time it's been ... umm difficult. I swear someone connects to mantis right after me and deletes it out of there just to toy with my mental state!!

b/c i wanted to c how my stats were doing after each map i decided to add or minus my kills to deaths to c how my progress was getting on rather than looking on site all the time. but ive stoped this b/c the stats show different to me, everytime i look to c if im right there is allways a big difference to wat i have . u might thing i cant count but my score only will be something like +6 so there easy numbers, i was wondering if the stats are right or not , dosnt seem so to me