PETITION: de_alivemetal

Personally, I really like the map. It changes up teh pace of the game a little from the normal CS:S.

I think anyone would agree with me that it's nice to have a change in teh routine every now and then for ANYTHING.

And just my own experience tonight. The server stayed at 3/4 or more full for the entire duration of the map. It wasn't even full when the map started!

Everyone has their own opinion, some choose to share it, some don't. But I think you may be in the minority Vovik. GC does have 2 other servers you could play on while alivemetal is going on, just to point out the obvious.

I honestly love the map, and do a little happy dance every time I'm lucky enough to have it in the little section of the rotation which I tend to play each night. I'd play more often, but work and crap tend to get in the way of such. I've stayed up far later than I should have, deprived myself of sleep, and gone to work feeling horrid just to play alivemetal. I have fun on every map, no matter how poorly I'm doing, but it does make some difference how well I do as to how much fun I'm having. With alivemetal, I've finally come across a map where I can just have fun, and enjoy the game without the concept of stats. How well I'm doing has no effect on how much fun I have. I could be the first to drop every round, without having fired a shot off, and it's still fun. Fun fun fun. Alivemetal is where the fun is.

I honestly love the map, and do a little happy dance every time I'm lucky enough to have it in the little section of the rotation which I tend to play each night.  I'd play more often, but work and crap tend to get in the way of such.  I've stayed up far later than I should have, deprived myself of sleep, and gone to work feeling horrid just to play alivemetal.  I have fun on every map, no matter how poorly I'm doing, but it does make some difference how well I do as to how much fun I'm having.  With alivemetal, I've finally come across a map where I can just have fun, and enjoy the game without the concept of stats.  How well I'm doing has no effect on how much fun I have.  I could be the first to drop every round, without having fired a shot off, and it's still fun.  Fun fun fun.  Alivemetal is where the fun is.

How much is Fatty paying you?

I Just thought u would like what I have to say lol..... I personaly like it, A) Because at the time its the only map i was good at lol , B) It is a break from the dusts and Offices.... C) Its awsome....But like someone else said it does get boring REALLY FAST lol

If i had to Choose a map to vote off it would be Dust.... Contra, Alivemetal are a change and change is always good....

Sorry for the input im out hehe :wavey::peace:

Chester

It's fun.  When I played it I heard things like:

"Boy, this is fun."

"Whoa, I'm having so much fun!"

"This is a great break from the usual, and it's fun!"

"Did someone say fun?  This is where the fun is!"

But seriously, I heard great things and I did have FUN!  FUN OUT MY EYEBALLS FUN!

Vovik, if the point was a full server ALWAYS, then we'd never have map nights, never run anything but DAD, etc.

Clue shouldn't bother defending the map, it's on the rotation.  You are free to state your opinion, though.  I'm like Clue, I have a hard time NOT responding to things like this....I need to practice.....

But tell me, how many sigs do you think it should take?  What's your goal?

:lol:

I agree i love alivemetal...i play as a Ct all the time on the map, thinking i am a US marshall or somethin, gunslinging and pump shottie blasting varments in the OL WEST!

To3....howdy partner! :peace: