in need of some kicks or abns on midwest stock plz

# 4613 "Nichq" STEAM_0:1:6053376 44:03 127 0 active

say # 4598 "$ilent $talkaâ„¢" STEAM_0:0:2552842 52:00 178 0 active

blatenly cursing , bothrops, chamberlain and myself wwere witness to this

i'm not saying to ban, but at least for an admin to come and wave their mighty iron fist around plz :=

# 4613 "Nichq" STEAM_0:1:6053376 44:03 127 0 active

say # 4598 "$ilent $talkaâ„¢" STEAM_0:0:2552842 52:00 178 0 active

blatenly cursing , bothrops, chamberlain and myself wwere witness to this

[Team 5-color]-Black Lotus STEAM_0:0:5886690 27:45 131 0 active

In general, there's typically a problem during the daytime in that there are no admins around and lots of non-regulars who come in. They bicker about the rules, escalate when asked to follow them, and generally disturb gameplay. The regulars and non-admin .gc members tend to try pretty hard to get them to stop, but with no authority they appear toothless. So the only alternative is to not even try to enforce the rules during those times, unless we can find an admin who can visit periodically during the midday hours.

Given how singularly pleasant a place it is to play, It's a shame to see standards degrade at these times.

-Bothrops

[Team 5-color]-Black Lotus  STEAM_0:0:5886690 27:45 131 0 active

In general, there's typically a problem during the daytime in that there are no admins around and lots of non-regulars who come in. They bicker about the rules, escalate when asked to follow them, and generally disturb gameplay. The regulars and non-admin .gc members tend to try pretty hard to get them to stop, but with no authority they appear toothless. So the only alternative is to not even try to enforce the rules during those times, unless we can find an admin who can visit periodically during the midday hours.

Given how singularly pleasant a place it is to play, It's a shame to see standards degrade at these times.

-Bothrops

...that was so, so eloquently put...a tear rolled down my eye.

bless you, bless you my child bothrops...you are a good soul

:hug: