PLEASE READ

• 2 months later...

I wish someone would call me a hacker...

I've never really expected anyone of hacking. I never said anything outloud. Besides, why is there a need to call someone hacker in the first place? That is just bad sportsmanship (...even though CS isn't a sport unless you want it to be).

in the past, and still sometimes in the present, we've seen people start throwing this around.

The problem is that it often fuels flaming and promotes a bad atmosphere. IT is much more discrete and less explosive if someone just quietly gets word to an admin and lets them handle it.

• 4 weeks later...

every server has people that for one reason or another, never seem to die... this server currently has 3-4 such people.

hackers? meh...

this game is rife with headshots anyway, to the tune of about 84%... and always has been...

hackers? meh...

You must also remember this game is REALLY REALLY lame with the HS. The other day, I got

HS with a tmp on cpl_mill from a guy standing in CT spawn and I was running up the middle

ramp. It's total crap. Does that mean he was hacking? Doubtful... Also, how many times do people

get HS from across the map with a pump shotty? The laws of physics and the spread of the pellets

from a shotgun shell wouldn't allow that. But everyone knows that CS is a weak simulation at BEST.

I have a list of people that I can never seem to kill, no matter what. I get tired of getting killed by

them. So, I have had to take my own measures to fix my game play. I just play like everyone else...

• 2 weeks later...

the thing to keep in mind is that some people are just really, really good. They play ALL THE TIME! I used to play w/ a guy who everyone called a hacker, then i looked at his xfire profile and he plays about 7-8 hours a day...I'm sure most people would be considerably skilled if they put that much time in