I hate stupid drivers

Ice_Berge_00

Gotta vent a little...

So as I'm on my way home after working out after work, I'm sitting at a stop light waiting for the light to turn, I suddenly feel a jolt from behind. Guess what, some guy who was probably chattin on his cell phone just ran into me.

He hit me hard enough too to push me into bumping the minivan in front of me as well. Fortunately none of the vehicles were damaged other than the jolt of the impact broke the bolt on one of my seat mounts and now my seat has a nice rocking feature :dry:

What really got me though was after we got out of our cars to exchange info, the first thing he says to me was not "are you ok?" or "sorry," but "Wow man I don't know what happened!"

I"m probably exagerating this a little, but it really annoyed the crap out of me that this happened. Ok venting over.

Now I gotta find a place that can fix the seat, probalby ahve to replace the whole piston that raises the seat up :(

what you do is go to a chyropractor (sp) tommarow complaining of neck pain, tell them you were in a car accident. You might get remimbursed for the "massages" plus extra. Thats what my rommate did after our accident (he did have a messed up neck tho) and he got an extra 1k out of it.

I would suggest you send his insurance the bill for someone fixing your seat, and maintain your integrity about the rest of the accident. I.E. Don't lie. (of course these guys above are joking, they would not lie, either)

• 2 weeks later...

if i ran into berge (no pun intended) right after his workout, i don't know if i'd have the courage to say anything BUT "uh, sorry, i don't know what happened." i'd be too scurred to think that i may somehow offend him otherwise, and get crushed into a little girlie man.