Aerials

Guest Aerials

Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guests

:o

ok...i tried to log onto the platinum server today..and it said that i had been banned...

well this is the first time i've tried to connect to the server in about 2 weeks and i don't remember anything happening that would have got me banned...if you were present at the time of this happening...i would really like to know what i did. thnx.

when i play, i usually play under -[Tu]-Aerials, although i'm not sure if that name would have been the one used at this particular time..

Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guests

lol thanks i made it.... :D

:o won id is 1689789

Well I searched through the logs and it never recorded your ban. This could be an error of some sort. I am going to unban you now.

But reading through the logs also didnt cast you in a very good light. Just cut out the swearing. Dont abuse the swear filter and dont whine about the swear filter and you should be fine. While those things arent normally banning offenses we do sometimes kick for them.

The only other thing it might be is a ban for cheating. Im not sure if the logs record bans from VAC and HLGaurd.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

hi guys,

It wasn't an error, ask watchtower he banned him.

one night aerials got on while playing militia, the terrorist teams (which i was on) was slaughtering the ct side, so i switched to the ct side in hopes of evening up the teams,skill wise.

thats when aerials purposely team killed me and said 'well i have to kill somoene don't I" (this was at spawn) then he team killed me the next round at spawn again. when I said something to watch about it i beleive there was some mouthing off by aerials (but i can't quite remember) this was about 2 weeks ago on a sunday or monday early morning i beleive.

Smoke

Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guests

ok..thanks smoke..thats all i needed to know...

all...although i don't remember this...i will take the responsibility for the actions under my name...i can say that the things mentioned above are not like me at all... i am a team player and have been to many CS tournaments and take CS seriously because i love to play the game..

if you decide to leave me banned i will fully understand....

thanks for yor time guys and Platinum Admins..

Aerials

Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guest Aerials
Guests

i'm confused...so someone banned me soo hard that i can't be unbanned? :unsure:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

if your still banned its most likely VAC, do you use HLirc by any chance? Its a popular half-life irc program that is giving false positives.