Wanted to say farwell!!

flux

Just wanted to drop by one last time and say goodbye to all the friends and enemies I have made through this fine community. I know I was a P.I.T.A. but you loved me. I am going to be serving 4 years active duty in the United States Marine Corps. I leave for boot camp this Sunday night. You guys are a great bunch of people to play with and be around. I met some of you fine people at lans and such. Don't worry though, I will definately stop by sometime to frag again! Thanks for the wonderful times frag a few for me.

Semper Fi

Anthony Rotondi

Best of luck Flux for a safe training camp experience and safe tour of duty. It is no small thing for a man to step up to the defence of his country and his family. We all sleep more safely in our beds at night because men like you have the courage to do what has to be done to keep America safe.

My prayers will be sent up tonight for you. May God keep you in His care and keep you safe.

I think I can easily say, a heart-felt thanks from all of us for your service to our homeland.

Kindest regards,

Cranky B)

Hey props to you man. i think i played with ya a cpl times. As a Military Police Officer in the Army reserves i understand man. Take care of yourself and look out for your buddies next to you!! I'll be joinin ya here in August as I am gonna be taken off to go play in the biggest sandbox there is. Just watch your six over there man, if you get sent. :peace:

(edited)

Of all the things a man can do to bring honor to himself and to his family, the serving of one's country shows the true metal of a man. As an ex-Army serviceman I laugh at your choice (12 weeks of Hell, Mi. instead of 8 weeks of heck) but I salute you and all of our brothers in arms. We stand the wall so that others can sleep at night and for that there will always be honor and respect from those who are worth hearing from.

Stay strong during boot, stay sharp in the field and stand tall for the rest of your life.

Edited by Preacher

• 4 months later...