Wow it's hot!

00b3rN00b

Well, even if it isn't officially Summer, it sure feels like it. I just called time and temp, and it's 93 degrees Farenheit here (and about 100% humidity). My house (like many other Wisconsin homes) has absolutely no air conditioning. Those inches of insulation I built up over the Winter aren't helping me now. *gack*

How's the weather where you live?

it's been 90+ degrees with >95% humidity here in buffalo for the past week.

We has a heck of a thunderstorm last night. Lasted a good 3 1/2 - 4 hours, of constant lightnightning.. couldnt sleep.

aparently this is the hotests its been here (for an extended period of time) since '78

And smart me yesterday I thought it was a good idea to get in a jog before it hit 90, well I left when it was 85 (acording to the massive clock down the road) and when i passed it again it was 93.. and that was under a hr..

Its hot here in Cincinnati.. But we have A/C and a above ground pool in the back yard, the deer have been drinking out of it.. Half the time at work im in the warehouse and its very very hot back there but I try to do all the work I have back there in the morning..

And smart me yesterday I thought it was a good idea to get in a jog before it hit 90, well I left when it was 85 (acording to the massive clock down the road) and when i passed it again it was 93.. and that was under a hr..

Acid-Flux- man I like running in the hot weather. It's good training (that's what we would say to each other in the Army when something was really suckin')...

Make sure everyone you know is drinking a lot of water!! It's easy to get dehydrated when it's hot like this...

(edited)

It's been raining past few weeks, so is today. There were only couple of nice days yesterday and....I don't even remember when. Temps are kinda low, hope it's going to be hot soon, cause I wanna get some tan for my newly shaven bald head (i usually don't shave bold). :bang:

PS. I'm not worried about it being to hot tho, I've got an AC :D

Edited by Vovik

It's been the same here in Michigan. 90's and High humidity. I work in a foundry but have an office and get to sit in AC the majority of the day.. The heat index on the floor has been in the 140 range, so I've been pulling gatorade duty. I've been hitting the floor twice a day to just hand out gatorade to the operators. The average person working on the floor drinks 1 16 oz cup of watered down gatorade every hour.

I used to be one of those people so I take the extra effort to help them out even if I have to work over a couple hours and not get paid.

I hope the person that mentioned 75 in Tampa was kidding..

That's ridiculous that it's 95 in Michigan but 75 in Tampa, gah. I enjoy A/C, but they turn it WAY up in my school so it's freezing!

And of course I have a horse show in two weeks, where I have to wear a long sleeved shirt and a jacket outside, boo. :-/

None of you are allowed to complain about hot...

3 days ago here in Djibouti Africa the heat index was at 143 degrees F, and I went on a 5 klick hump in full body armor and my machine gun around my neck.

Try this experiment to simulate my pain:

Stand in your bathtub, airproof your bathroom. Place 3 space heaters in the bathroom, hold two blowdriers (to simulate the desert winds) aimed directly in your face, roll around in some sand or kitty litter or whatever's handy. Take a massive dump in the toilet, light a trash can on fire. Now march in place for 2 and a half hours. You're as close to Djibouti as you can be without travelling 10,000+ miles to get here.

I hope the person that mentioned 75 in Tampa was kidding..

That's ridiculous that it's 95 in Michigan but 75 in Tampa, gah.  I enjoy A/C, but they turn it WAY up in my school so it's freezing!

Nope I wasn't kidding. Since I live on a body of water (gulf) it doesn't really get too hot in summer and stays warm in winter and today its only 85 in Sarasota, FL.

heh, I just talked to Lance and he said in Dijibouti Africa where he's stationed, it was 143 on the heat index the other day.  It doesn't drop below 100 even at night.  So quit yer whinin all of ya!

:P

I retract my previous statement

Brrrr, suddenly it's feelin a little cold here by Chicago. Maybe I'll turn on the heat :freak3: