banned

inexion

hey guys -

I was banned approx 11:30pm on sat jun 18 from the midwest stock server by an unknown administrator, for an unknown reason. I was engaged in a coversation with another player who had said something to the effect of mr. garrison from south park - "drugs are bad", so I commented back with "I do drugs, lots of drugs" and I was kicked - so I re entered and said "what a lame kick" and then I get banned. I believe it was shodan who did this, hes been looking for a reason to kick/ban me for a few weeks for an unknown reason and I think he thought this was his opportunity to do it? I dont know what his problem is but this is certainly an abuse of his power and disrespectful as well since he knew very willingly that I was playing around like always, so he just had to take it to the edge I guess. If i'm banned i'm banned I guess, thanks for the good times on your server =]

- inexion

hey guys -

I was banned approx 11:30pm on sat jun 18 from the midwest stock server by an unknown administrator, for an unknown reason.  I was engaged in a coversation with another player who had said something to the effect of mr. garrison from south park - "drugs are bad", so I commented back with "I do drugs, lots of drugs" and I was kicked - so I re entered and said "what a lame kick" and then I get banned.  I believe it was shodan who did this, hes been looking for a reason to kick/ban me for a few weeks for an unknown reason and I think he thought this was his opportunity to do it?  I dont know what his problem is but this is certainly an abuse of his power and disrespectful as well since he knew very willingly that I was playing around like always, so he just had to take it to the edge I guess.  If i'm banned i'm banned I guess, thanks for the good times on your server =]

- inexion

I kicked you for the drug talk because I had put in console "no more drug talk" and you continued anyway. I banned you for your lame comment.

Your next move is to suggest that I am looking for a reason to ban you or that I am harbouring some type of ill will? Then you accuse me of abusing my "power", the ban stays until you adjust your attitude.

I kicked you for the drug talk because I had put in console "no more drug talk" and you continued anyway.  I banned you for your lame comment.

Your next move is to suggest that I am looking for a reason to ban you or that I am harbouring some type of ill will?  Then you accuse me of abusing my "power", the ban stays until you adjust your attitude.

Ahh I never even noticed your "no more drug talk" thingy so that explains the kick, I would hope your not harbouring any ill will, I just want everything to be nice and happy and I guess you took what I said too seriously, so if it did offend you I apologize of course, it just caught me off guard =/ So all in all chalk up another win for mis-communication, sorry that had to happen :o

Ahh I never even noticed your "no more drug talk" thingy so that explains the kick, I would hope your not harbouring any ill will, I just want everything to be nice and happy and I guess you took what I said too seriously, so if it did offend you I apologize of course, it just caught me off guard =/  So all in all chalk up another win for mis-communication, sorry that had to happen  :o

Post up your steam id

yea not all of them can go as cool as mine where my name got put on the auto kick list... i feel special laf. shodan where did u get the picture in ur signature part... gah i always forget the name of those. i would like to get a cool one with soldat in it. so if u could let me know where u got it or if u made it u could make me one i would greatly appriciate it. thx

Soldat

yea not all of them can go as cool as mine where my name got put on the auto kick list... i feel special laf. shodan where did u get the picture in ur signature part... gah i always forget the name of those. i would like to get a cool one with soldat in it. so if u could let me know where u got it or if u made it u could make me one i would greatly appriciate it. thx

Soldat

I got mine from a genteman named Strange. Have not seen him around lately. Try Toka.