MS3 - cs_jungle

Fatty

Well for 1 thing it looks great on my comp, 80+ fps everywhere. And it also looks nice!

There are 3 ways for the cts to get the hosties, 1 straight down the middle its quick wide open and can be a slaughter zone. 2nd on the right side from spawn, a little smaller way and the ts can rush that to try and flank. 3rd the left side of ct spawn, this way is deadly for the ts, It ends at an area that overlooks the t spawn and hostie zone, i have not found a quick way for ts to get up there.

The main carnage will go down on the farm thats where the hosties are and where ts spawn.

way too T sided, half the Terriost camp with sniper rifles and pwn the other half camp in the rooms and pwn with AK if by some chance a CT can get past the sniper rifles

does look cool though

As Xall said, very VERY T sided. I know theres atleast one spot the Ts can sit and camp with a sniper rifle to cover every entrance to the hostages. But of course its not ONE T its about 4 with AWPs becuase the map, like other open large maps such as Port or Compound, they turn into large sniper fests.

Some might say that the CT sniper position is good becuase it provides camoflage with trees and bushes. But the truth is its the opposite, the Ts blend in very well with the rocks in the back of their spawn and the CTs have to peak over a ledge to shoot down on the Ts, when they do this the Ts are of course already watching the ledge and know where the CTs will be. The CTs on the other hand have to look around, find the Ts, shoot them and kill them all before the Ts can click the mouse button.

As with ANY other map people will simply say "Use smoke, blah blah blah", i don't think they would work well at all. To use a smoke you'd have to land it perfectly where you want it or else it will be too far away to provide any cover to were your going or it would be too close and you'd run through the smoke before you get to where your going. The only way to land the smoke perfectly would be to peak out and throw it, which you would then get killed by one of the camping Ts with a sniper rifle. Even if you CAN get inside the building you still have to get out. It doesn't help that there (as far as i can tell) one way to exit the building and thats through the front door.

I was in an earlier round, the Ts weren't entrenched with their sniper rifles yet, most of them had been killed. I got in the building, got the hostages, started leaving the building and the hostages of course got stuck on the front porch. I tried four times trying to get the idiot off but he just wouldn't budge no matter how much i clicked him or pushed him in the right direction. We ended up losing becuase i spent so long trying to get the hostages out i didn't have time to get to the rescue zone. In fact, i never managed to get that hostage out. I also heard other plays complaining about hostages getting stuck there.

But yeah, the map does LOOK cool...

Yeah, rescuing hosties is pretty much impossible. They either get stuck somewhere on the plane or get lost in the house somewhere. I have played it a few more times, finally as a Terrorist, and its lost of fun to be a Terrorist and just hide behind a rock with an awp.

i rescued the hosties fine, just because you cant run full blast through a jungle and have stupid scientists follow your exact step doesnt make it a bad map.

im gonna email the maker and see if he can improve it with these ideas, possibly make the rescue zone close ect, I enjoy the map and each time I have played it it has been atleast 10-7 ts and sometimes the cts win but its not as lopsided as some think.