OSS VI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, everyone who has signed up, please get me you AIM or Yahoo name if you have one, so I can manage all of this easier and faster.

AIM = cluele55 gc

Yahoo = clueless_gc

Thanks guys(and girl)

I'll get the captains chosen and the teams picked as soon as possible.

Alright, everyone who has signed up, please get me you AIM or Yahoo name if you have one, so I can manage all of this easier and faster.

AIM =  cluele55 gc

Yahoo = clueless_gc

Thanks guys(and girl)

I'll get the captains chosen and the teams picked as soon as possible.

I suppose I should turn it on now, huh?

Hey Clue, and fellas, pull me off the list.  I've just been mobilized and that is my last weekend as a free man, so I will not be playing...

rgr that whudats, i too am in the service and i wish the best of luck to you wherever you are headed. keep your head in the game and your buddy's morale high and you will pull through it without and problems. best of luck! :peace:

rgr that whudats, i too am in the service and i wish the best of luck to you wherever you are headed. keep your head in the game and your buddy's morale high and you will pull through it without and problems. best of luck! :peace:

Thanks bro. I'll keep you guys posted as to what's going on...there is a possibility I will end up serving on a training staff in WI for the entire time. We shall see...