Fatty !! news i would like to tell u

Guest Bilbo

Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo

Hey Fatty i see you live in cuyahoga falls ohio i pass that place every week and i'm about and hour away from you i live in mansfield ohio so if i can meet u tell me or something but ya know i don't reallyu think it really has to happen bhut if you want gimme a shout :wavey:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo

Listen! i apointed this forum to Fatty you guys, let me tell ya, i really don't need your 2 cents for #1 and for #2 i would like to meet fatty because i am anice 14!!! year old teenager and i would like to meet alot of guys i've played cs with..... :o

should have come to FF

yea, shlda come to FF05, was unreal along with the people. it was a blast and you missed out on meetin one of the coolest grps of ppl.

(pfft, if i knew this was a datin service, i wlda sent brillow a PM a long time ago to meet for some dinna or something, LOL)

PMs are the best way to "talk" to someone and not get everyone else's "two cents worth" on publice forums.

Listen! i apointed this forum to Fatty you guys, let me tell ya, i really don't need your 2 cents for #1 and for #2 i would like to meet fatty because i am anice 14!!! year old teenager and i would like to meet alot of guys i've played cs with..... :o

I suggest waiting till your 18 or older Bilbo, there are reasons why the age limit is set at 18.

Not only are there leagal reasons, but maturity is a necessity when comming to one of these events. Not counting the [DLM] guys. ;)