Finally Molten Core

Zeabos

Well! After many months of playing wow, 2 of the Medium sized guilds on our server, Lords of Terror(my guild), and Sect of Shadow merged together to form Shadowlords. We have 90 level 60s, and have begun to work on Molten Core.

After 3 weeks as a guild, we took down all the bosses up to Golemagg the Incinerator last night. We hope to take down Domo and Onyxia next week(we waill attempt rag, but our gear isnt nearly good enought o do it, although hopefully our MT will have Warlord next week). Several of up are working on the quest for the water to put out the Seals to summon domo.

I finally got my first Epic last night, Nightslayer Shoulder Pads off of Sulfuron and I am very pleased :) After 2 months of having top teir blue gear, its nice to be able to move up again.

How are you guys progressing? Blackwing Lair? How is it?

Edited by Zeabos

BWL is buggy as heck. still working on taking rag down. noone on server has taken him down post the last patch. previously 1 alliance and 1 horde guild has. we should get him soon. onyxia is a 5 day wait farm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?297113

Woot! Not in full prophecy :-P But i kick donkey in WSG with 800 Sinister Strike Crits.

If you check my profile occasionally youll see i switch boots alot.

I have 3 pairs of Boots, Mongoose with +7 stamina for instances, Shadowcraft with Minor Speed Increase for PvP, and Shadowcraft with Mithril Spurs for riding.

I also have about 10 trinkets for various situations. :boing:

Edited by Zeabos

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...