Borrow or rent a vid card for FF

Slaphappy

So right when FF is around the corner I break my vid card. It was a 9800 pro, nothing brand new but it played CSS just fine. I should be able to RMA the card...but not in time for FF. And after building this my case, i'm left with little extra income (acutaly i'm still working out how i'm gonna pay rent next month ;) )

The question is this:

Is there anyone out there who has an extra vid card I could borrow or rent for FF so I can actualy play CSS. I've got a geforce 440 in there but as you can prob guess all it does is rock the socks off of some doom 1.

post or PM me if ya do...thanks.

Slappy

something that you could always consider is going to Circuit City / Best Buy / CompUSA and buying a video card, use it for the weekend then return it.

I've had friends do that while they waited for their new video card to arrive by mail.

I'll be playing with an ATI Mobile 9000 vid card on my laptop. It gets between 30 & 40 fps.

Just decided that I didn't want to fool around tryin to ship my desktop and everything with it. And since I'm out of town this week for work, I just brought my laptop and wireless keyboard.

Don't worry, I'll still be layin down the smack with it. :biglaugha::biglaugha: