$55 down the hole...

Gunman

So I managed to be a complete moron and lock my keys in my car tonight. I wouldn't have even been out anywhere if my buddy didn't call me for a ride home from work at 12:00 midnight... needless to say - as I was shutting the door to my car my keys fell from my hand into the front seat.

Called the cops and they "don't have the equipment to do it" so they give me the number to the 24/7 towing company...old dude comes and jimmys the lock and charges me $55 BUCKS for 3 minutes of time - since he was within WALKING DISTANCE from where my car was locked.

Anyway - now I am REALLY strapped for cash for FF - so if anyone cares to donate to the Gunny fund while there - let me know...

My buddy said he felt kinda bad that the only reason I locked the keys in the car was because I was picking him up - but I didn't want to ask him for cash because he is in REALLY bad shape for money...

=\ had a terrible week - but today my week off starts and FF later this week :)

Gunman

Donate some plasma and you'll almost break even.

If you're coming to FF, maybe we'll get a busload to go the plasma center and then to BW-3's to blow all our cash.

It's a vicious circle: donate, drink, eat, donate, drink, eat.

Donate some plasma and you'll almost break even.

If you're coming to FF, maybe we'll get a busload to go the plasma center and then to BW-3's to blow all our cash.

It's a vicious circle:  donate, drink, eat, donate, drink, eat.

I give plasma for free! Wheres this money your getting!!