Dirk who??

gOOters

So I randomly join gC yesterday, which I do maybe once every 3 weeks or so now, and there was this Dirk Nowitzki character on there. He was tearin it up until I had to regulate on him.

Thats all.

We should plan ahead by about 6 months and set up an old timers pub nite or somethin...

There are geeks, then there are real geeks...then there are those who build R2 Units.

:biglaugha::lol2::biglaugha: Wow, is it really true? I tried getting ahold of him to no avail a long time ago on some Star Wars site he frequented. Good to see a good guy back into cs:s. Now if only I could get some time to sit and play for awhile.

Mmmm? Try LC... those were the days! The days before I even knew Mmmm, or DOH existed. :erm:

If I remember correctly, generally it goes like this.

In the beginning was Mmmm

SoS forms out from Mmmm and Mmmm takes a hiatus

SoS somehow forms LC while Mmmm ends formerly said hiatus

Mmmm seperates from a very destructive member and he forms DOH mostly from a cool group of guys called Blackops that were friends of Mmmm.

Then Mmmm gets swallowed by two big letters... GC.

Remember when Windex had that big long explaination of Mmmm bound to an ingame key. Basically saying HE was Mmmm and we were... welll... imposters or something. Kind of hard to explain.

Nope...ive been console gaming as of late....Been doing alot around the new house...A friend of ours just started our deck today :) I have pics but have not uploaded any yet...i will soon though :)

LaG - The second Mutiny in the history of Mmmmankind.

I wonder if there are some good threads deep in the DOH forums. I have 1,555 posts over there after joining on my birthday!! (Dec 27 2000, 06:16 AM)

I wonder if I can even access all my posts.