Dirk who??

gOOters

i will further clutter this topic.

that is all

-barto

:lol:

Fat's right. I ate him 4 months ago. Does anybody know if hairball medicine works on humans?

-hendy

:lol:

Mack's thread, lol. I liked Mack...angsty little fella.

Where is Kurtz? I miss him.

woah...even posted in some of those topics. Barto,Mack and hendrix live in my town, maybe i should call them up sometime and see what they are up too...

kyle play SK again

andrew is horrible and im finally getting kinda good, and right now im one of higher conuncil members in the top alliance

although i need a good bank/farm...create a kingdom and then sucide it for me!

anyone remeber talent/lance?

woah...even posted in some of those topics. Barto,Mack and hendrix live in my town, maybe i should call them up sometime and see what they are up too...

glastonbury people

Adam (toka)

mooney

mack

bugs

dino

heartless

smallllllllly

zeabos

barto

hendrix

missing anyone? (few others i kno played the server but didnt join forums)

dude...old times...or something.

yeah.

I remember when I first was actually acknowledged by an Mmmm guy on Platinum and had a conversation with him (it just so happened to be Rev who is reading this post right now), I was like "DUDE! The admins talked to me!" Of course this was also about 2 weeks into my first forray into the world of CS...

goooood times.

I remember way way back when I had just been playing on Mmmm's server for a little bit when I talked to fatty for the first time. If you recall back then they had a script that warned you for swearing. After three warnings you were banned for 1040 minutes (or something like that). So my conversation when like this...

Me: Hey fat bast*rd.

Fatty: yes?

Me: um just seeing if your name was filtered in the list.

Fatty: oh.

I admit that there might have been a twinge of sarcasm somewhere in my being at that point. Very very small and probably undetectable to any sarcasm reading instruments (they are very inneffective on 'in-game' chat, btw... thats why I can deny, deny, deny)

Then later on I got to know the Fat one a little better. Our relationship started when he promised to... um...

my humor gets me in trouble sometimes. I will stop before I dishonor the Mmmm way, let alone my Lord.