Fatty's Official FF05 Blog

Fatty

TODAY I LEAVE FOR FRAGFEST!!!

7:45...up to feed the girls breakfast. m0m is actually awake and looks to be on time. I'm amazed.

Not packing a suitcase, using a basket.

Blister on pinky from 24 holes at Fairlawn CC yesterday, wonder if it'll hold.

packing up my comp tonight before werk

return'n home after werk in the morning to shower

will be on the road by 8 - 830

see you guys at or before noon!

( its finally here!!!! w0wz0rs! )

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

I think it's in a box somewhere. I'm pretty sure that when I found it I just tossed it in the t-shirt box for safe keeping.

Wanted to leave by now. Was given child duty. Must comply.

Father-in-law just called, he has my tennis rackets and balls at the office.....must stop by there. Then to Giant Eagle. Then to golf course.

Everyone in my group got up @ 4 A.M. We managed to get on the road by 5 A.M.

Took us a good 8.5 hours to get here.

The Ohio Turnpike was insane, we had to go 20 mph OVER the speed limit just to keep up with normal traffic. :o

And it looks like the party ended early. Glad to hear from everyone who has made it so far! I just returned from visiting Chewychee at his work. we should be on the road by 9-10AM. Rental car loaded with NERDNESS.....So see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:luxhello:

Everyone in my group got up @ 4 A.M.  We managed to get on the road by 5 A.M.

Took us a good 8.5 hours to get here.

The Ohio Turnpike was insane, we had to go 20 mph OVER the speed limit just to keep up with normal traffic. :o

Heh, yeah, around these parts, it's more like a "suggested speed", and less of a limit. ;) At least we treat it as such. :P

Just don't use that as an excuse if you get pulled over. "Honest Officer, Wolfsblood said we could." :biglaugha: