Home from FF

Batman

I rolled into home about 2pm today and took a little nap.. Had alot of fun everyone, and I wont be missing any more (as long as its in a hotel)..

Sorry Bullet, Rashad, and Gunny I didnt say goodby this morning, BUT Gond wanted to roll out as soon as we were loaded.. Gond is so bossy is crazy.. :)

Lastnight, the 4am HL Deathmatch playin was awsome!!!

See ya all here in the forums, and next year at FF06!!!

Arrived home after a nice post-FF brainstorm with the staff (look for a thread later where I'll summarize and ask for your feedback).

Got a little sleep, still dead tired.

I'm almost done unloading the trailer.....arg. Stored the rack and all the cable up above my garage this year. Time for yet another shower now.

More later!

went to bed last night 445am. up at 9am. home at 1pm. slept from 3 to 630pm. feel much better now. I had a blast, thanks fatty and staff. dont know if I cant wait a whole year...

Edited by shep48

Awesome time!! It was cool to meet everyone, especially to find out that Lunk isnt mean,but actually a heck of a nice guy, lol.

Thanks to Fatty, Mini, Lunk, mrX, and all the guys that made it happen, there was a lot of work involved and its much appreciated.

Guest m1.Bounty
Guest m1.Bounty

heh, arrived home at around 4 pm and just woke up now at about 9 pm. Thanks for having us out, it was great being able to meet my team and others in this event.

Just got dropped off at home by Bubba, Bullet, Rashad and Shadowseraph...they have another hour drive still MUAHHAHA!

Had a blast - thanks for another excellent year Fatty and crew! Cya next year!

heh, arrived home at around 4 pm and just woke up now at about 9 pm. Thanks for having us out, it was great being able to meet my team and others in this event.

Man Bounty, me and the other CsLs guys have played in alot of matches against some very good teams. BUT you guys are INCREDIBLE!! But not just as a team, your all good player on your own as well.. Congrats on the win M1!!!

Got back in San Antonio around 6:30 pm. Then spent the next hour tryin' to get my truck started. Both batteries were dead for some reason. Checked and made sure that I left nothing on. :unsure: So, I guess I'll be headed over to the dealership in the am.

Anyways, I had a blast at my first FF. Look forward to doin' it again next year. It was great to meet everybody. At least I tried to get around and meet everyone. If I missed you, it wasn't due to lack of effort.

Would like to say Thanks to Fatty & yermother for hookin' up with me Friday morning to get me in from the airport. I really appreciate both of you for this. And really appreciate Fatty getting all this organized.

And another Thanks goes out to HighplainsDrifter for his awesome work with all our sponsors. You did a bang up job on it.

And Thanks goes out to Fish & Mcearp for the great job they did with all the flyers they massed produced and for the tourney board.

:peace:

Well, you sure beat me Lunk. I just got home after a nice drive, 9 ish hours. We hit a few traffic jams comming home.

I took around 400 pictures these past couple days, I'll be posting a few pics from my road trip and just random stuff.

So hang with me!

Well, you sure beat me Lunk.  I just got home after a nice drive, 9 ish hours.  We hit a few traffic jams comming home.

I took around 400 pictures these past couple days, I'll be posting a few pics from my road trip and just random stuff. 

So hang with me!

Although I didn't go, I'll be really looking forward to the pictures. Post em asap!

Got in about around 3:00 pm, and slept most of the day. MAN I HAD A GREAT TIME!! I will definetly be at next years. Thanks to everyone that sigend the back of my shirt, I'm sorry if I didn't get to all of you. I would like to say this, I think you all are a bunch of great people, it was great to be around so many people that you just felt were your friends for years. Thanks for the UT play guys--Terminal, Bounty, Ryd3, Renegade... still wish we could have gotten more to play, oh well it was still fun.

Thanks to all of the staff that put this thing together, great job!!! I would like to say thank you to everyone who co-operated with Lunk and myself with the whole virus checking, it was very time consuming for some and I appreciate all of your patience. I really hope to see everyone there next year along with lots of new faces.

Once again thanks to the GC for putting on a FANTASTIC event!! :boing::boing::luxhello::luxhello:

Edited by Primus

Welp Im back in the People's Republic of Canuckistan :)

Thx to everyone involved in orginizing it! By far this year was one of the best!

Definately looking towards next one.

Edited by BIGSHaW

I wanted to start a official thank you thread...but Red beat me to it with the Thanks title.

I would also like to thank Fatty and all the staff that made this event happen. I know it took many hours of planning to get this orginized!!! :D:D:boing:

Must be nice to all of you that were able to nap...the wifey put me in charge of child duty the moment I got home...it is ok..I missed her so much..

A few picts I put on my FTP..

Sorry for the small size

Fatty...can I borrow the hot blond that I saw with your kids? I assume she was the sitter..

Well after a semi that burned to the ground and another than launched a strap buckle at us and dented Cranky's Mustang, Dad and I arrived safely at home around 8pm CST. Dad crashed around 11 and I like an idiot, am still awake. I blame the caffeine. And for that I blame whoever gave me the caffeine. However since that entity has long since departed from my memory, I have no one to blame but myself. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

-Nyx signing out.

PS - I too would like to express my heartfelt appreciation and thanks to the staff of FF05, especially Fatty, HPD and everyone else responsible for making it happen. This was my second FF and it was even better than the first. It's awesome to get to meet all the people that I play with on the servers and just pal around for a couple days (and of course get some good fragging in.) Good games all, I enjoyed them thoroughly. So thanks and kudos to the staff. With any luck, I'll return for a third year next year. =)

Oh and btw. I now know that Acid-Flux is a pimple-faced kid and I feel all the more compelled to stomp the stuffing out of him. MUA! <3 Flux. =)

Edited by NyxErinyes

Fantastic time guy's! A great big thank-you to all the hard work

that everyone put into this very successful event! :hug: I would also like to

say I really enjoyed meeting the people I have been playing with.

After leaving around 9:30am (est) we pulled into Sault Ste Marie

around 6:00pm. Had a bite & pretty much went to bed. Settling in for some

much needed R&R at the cottage! Sorry if I missed saying goodbye to you

guy's. Shep, Kilzugud, Clueless, Bushmaster, Fatty, Primus, Chewychee, &

everyone else I met, Thanks for the great memories. :peace:

Take care of yourselves & see you online! P.K.

I made it home fine yesterday at noon, sorry for not being able to say bye to some of you, but I wasn't that tired after we broke down the comps. So I just hit the road. I was looking forward to seeing my wife and daughter.

As per FF tradition, it was a great time, I really enjoyed seeing my friends from Fragfest's past and getting to see the first timers that I see around the board and server.

Edited by SwOOp

Made it home it a little after noon yesterday... Crashed for another 6 hrs, LoL..

Wanted to say thanks for every1 that made this possible. This was my First offical Lan Party and I had a blast. I got to meet a lot of new exciting people. Formed new friendships .

Can't wait till Next years FF.

Note to SiX:

I will be playing CS:S a lot more.. and not so much of WoW.....

Till then, I will C-ya on GC's Servers

-Rez

Guest Venge
Guest Venge

A big hand to Fatty, and all the Frag Fest staff for putting on a truly great show, I had such a blast, made and meet new friends, and I am greatful to you for all your hard work. YOU ROCK!

Home at 10pm got the van unloaded picked up the kids, got everyone to bed... almost killed the cat (jumped into our cooler and the lid shut... didn't find him for about 3 hrs. don't worry he's fine lol) after giving the cat a bath I hit the sack. Can't wait for next year!!