Home from FF

Batman

suggestion for next year...move it closer to me :( I just got home not more than 15 min ago. Lost 3 hours driving time due to an accident by Cleveland and road construction durring rush hour traffic in Chicago...19.5 hour drive :bang:

Had a great time, got to put faces with the frags and posts. Next year CsLs will have to take the CSS tourney and Redeyes and Lobo's will fall quickly to the Brillow next Holdem match!! :peace:

Thanks for all the hard work that the staff put into the weekend. It seemed short only because we had such an awesome time.

w00t

(edited)
Oh and btw. I now know that Acid-Flux is a pimple-faced kid and I feel all the more compelled to stomp the stuffing out of him. MUA! <3 Flux. =)

Intresting comment, seeing as i didnt have one at all. and being almost 25 I dont see how im a "KID".. were you just to drunk again? =)

or did you get me confused with Zester.. he looks alot more like a kid and I..

*note to self.. kill NYX thrise as much now*

Edited by Acid-Flux

Thanks to everyone for an awesome time. Special thanks to Fatty, HPD, and the Coalition for all the logistical work that went into this.

Thanks to Bigshaw, Comma, Zester, Acid, Bear, m0m, and everybody else I hung out, and laughed with during the abbreviated time I was there. Batman, sorry we didn't hook up, but there's always GW, and next years FF!

Everyone was super nice and made me feel like I'd known you guys for years.

Bigshaw, I'll definitely spend more time on stock so you'll have another head to target. :D

LOL Wolf, we hooked up!!! You killed me over and over in CS.. But your right I dont remember shanking , I mean shaking your hand..

But Wolf, I was sitting at my pc pretty much the whole time, you must have been too.. I had so much rum I couldnt feel my fingers anymore, that played a part in my not leaving my pc.. :)

Yeah, we played a lot, but I also had to miss a lot of the events on Sarurday for a funeral so that cut down on my socializing time too. ;)

Stayed and played as late as my body would allow, but after being up for 22 hours, and being on the road for nearly 5 of those, I had to call it quits at 3:30 sunday morn. Had a wonderful time at FF, and will be there next year. :boing::boing:

Intresting comment, seeing as i didnt have one at all. and being almost 25 I dont see how im a "KID".. were you just to drunk again?  =)

or did you get me confused with Zester.. he looks alot more like a kid and I..

*note to self.. kill NYX thrise as much now*

Lol was just a joke. But holy crap man you're older than me.. You hold your age well since I would've sworn you were younger. lol and I don't drink so I'll just blame it on poor guessing. Zester was the short dark haired one with the high pitched voice right? ;-) Remind me to shoot him extra-often now too. ;-)