hi guys

Trouble .gc

sorry to all who went to frag fest hoping to see me.

a few weeks ago i was in a pretty bad car accident which nearly totalled my car. besides the normal aches and pains from being in an accident i have managed to survive. it was my fault and i was the only car involved...wet roads, and getting cut off and brakes just didn't mix well for me that evening.

so i've had my moms car the past week and she really didn't want me driving it the long distance up to hudson, which is really only like 4 hours...but i still don't really like driving. so, i'm sorry i missed...i <3 you all.

clicky

linky to my car pics...doesn't look as bad as it really was....was goign about 70mph when i crashed into the highway divider. grand total in damages was well over $3800

lucky i am covered with a small deductable :)

Edited by Trouble .gc

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

$3800 is almost the value of that car isn't it? My sister had a bad one recently and totalled one of those Nissan Xterras on a divider and then got hit by a tractor/trailor. She's still in pain like 2 months later. She got $19,500 for hers but only paid $8500 for it lol.

Glad you're still with us, but you need to drop in the scopeless server from time to time and play with us :D

Edited by Preacher