Wish I Could Have Been There

PuppySurprise

Well, I spoke with Swoop while he was at FF this year on the phone and he said you all were having a great time and I no reason to doubt it considering all the fun that was had last year. I missed all you guys and gals this time around, maybe I'll make it up there next year and have some more 4 a.m. polar bear swim meets...man last year was something else. let me know when you post pictures or another trailer fatty???? the one you made last year was awesome, including my sexy arse drying out over the grills after the aforementioned swim.

i bet you all missed "I WORK IN STEEL!"

lol...cya round guys

Puppy

• 3 weeks later...

About five years ago, it was Bob_Lee that slayed a guy for calling him the bad word "h a p p y". There was a mod running with lightning and he just slayed the guy over and over because the guy wouldn't stop being a jerk. I added the server to my favorites and have been gaming with a lot of you guys ever since.

I've signed up for FF twice and wasn't able to make it for having to work weekends. Now I am unemployed and couldn't make it because I had no money! There ain't nothin' (I hope) that can keep me from showing up and meeting a lot of you guys. There are a few I just want to hang out with and a few I'd like to thank.

I'm glad that at least you guys have gotten to meet LongHair. He's one of my best friends (a brother-by-choice really). I hope that I'll be sharing pictures next year!

yup i'm 0 - 3 (or is it 0 -4) on fragfest...i can't remember how many there have been. Anyways. Next year i have no excuse not to go. School will be done (forever), hopefully there wont be any gigs with the band (i'll make sure to book off the FF weekend). And then i'll come to FF.