Where did my Toon's go?

Brillow_Head

I took a break back in March and I offered a few peeps a tryout of my characters. There were on whisperwind (40+ gnome Warlock, 20+ Human Priest, Brilloth and Brillion) and Illidan (20+Dwarven Rogue, Brillion). I aslo had a few random low level toons on other servers for boredom sake.

I reactivate my account and all my toons are gone but I have a lvl 1 orc warrior on a server I never played on.

Question, did my toons get deleted by tryout-peeps, erased by Blizzard or x-fered? I'd really like to know if anyone has any info.

Hey Brill. Not sure if the problem your having is related to the maintanence the other day. When I logged in on wednesday (day after the patch) it showed I only had characters on argent dawn. I logged into another server that I knew I had characters and they were there, but they did not show on the server listing.. Did you actually go into the server character screens to see your toons? If they are still not there.. sounds like they got deleted by someone.

mine werent showing up on the realm list page either but when i selected whisper and went to my char screen they are there. oh and btw send me a tell in game. and ill get you a guild invite. on my rogue normally azuul. or find someone in lyric and tell them i sent you .

Thx for the help guys, they were right there all along. Woot, get to play my priest again. He was tough, but he was very very fun.

Im hopping to settle into a casual WoW player, with most of my time in CSS and just hit WoW to quench my RPG thirst. Probably 10 hours a week. At that rate I may be peaking by the time they release expansion packs so I can focus on the "heavily farmed" quest and dungeons and actually quest instead of compete.

Again, thx guys.

• 2 weeks later...