Friggin hackers

TheReverend(c)

Ever since Halflife, TFC and CS (and even Duke Nukem Online LOL) the Rev has been on the net. Unfortunately less scrupulouse individuals decided to ruin everything and start hacking (Yes there were even hackers on Duke online!). Now lately there have been a whole new spate of hackers in CS. The following are the taglines of clans whos sole purpose of playing in CS is to hack and ruin everyones game: Myg0t (the Revs been on a holy war with these losers for years since I started the Syndicate clan) [sS] - These guys arent as troublesome as Myg0t but still a pain in the butt [sA] - though similer to SS, they are mainly noob hackers, ie base cheats. But watch for Myg0t because they can actually add you to the banned list of a server that they arent even the admin of. Yesterday I was playing on a Lanfusion(girlsofCS) server when lo and behold a Myg0t hacker came on and started there usual banter. I told him Myg0t wasnt wanted here and was soon looking at the "Added to ban list" screen. I talked to admins on the Lanfusion site and they said none of them did it and they are looking at the records of how this person did it. The only recourse we have on a server is to votekick if an admin isnt on, but with hackers that doesnt do a whole lot of good when they change there name and come back or just keep leaving and reentering. I would like to ask the powers that be to enable votebanning. I understand that that some individuals may attemt to abuse this privelege but we may nned it. Thanx The REv. :smiling2:

yeah VAC is nothing to them. I remember back when i was playing on Mantis server back in the day, some Myg0t came in and crashed the server. The last thing i saw b4 it crashed

"This Crash has been brought to you by Myg0t have a nice day"

or something along those lines

Remember the %n trick that everyone just had to try out?

I remember when it was fixed for legit versions of the game but people who illegaly downloaded CSS didn't have the latest update cracked. So if you went into a server and used it it would kick out all of the people with illegal versions.

rember when people whoun't shut up about pressing F10

I still see people trying to get others to press F10.

LOL i remember all those days, i hacked once to see what the big deal was, but it was beta 1.6, got banned by steam and by full release they had me unbanned and i had uninstalled them after the ban anyways.. i felt the need to see through the hackers eyes... but i wouldn't do it again.. its no fun! always brings a smile to my face when i glock a hacker :)