eXile

Onyxia is on farm status and we took down Rag sunday ! So ummhhmm he is on farm status now too. Perditions , Bloodfang Pants, Dragonstalker Legguards , Dragon's Blood Cape. Ironing out our razorgore strats and its almost time for Zul Gurub' .... <3 new content. How is everyone else doing.

My guild on archimonde is up to domo almost on farm status. Rag hurt us

We had problems with onyxia last night due to our MT respeccing and he didn't hold agro.

Haven't attempted BWL yet but one of the best alliance guilds on server has up to broodlord in farm status, they had the first firemaw kill on server yesterday, ebonroc rolled their faces though.

(edited)
Onyxia is on farm status and we took down Rag sunday ! So ummhhmm he is on farm status now too. Perditions , Bloodfang Pants, Dragonstalker Legguards , Dragon's Blood Cape. Ironing out our razorgore strats and its almost time for Zul Gurub'  .... <3 new content. How is everyone else doing.

What kind of fire resists did your MT have against Rag? Also melee, casters?

The guild im in has been doing MC for a few months, but haven't taken down Rag yet. I finally got to MC last week for the first time.

Edited by linch

Honestly, I feel we could have beaten rag, our MT has about 400FR unbuffed(A lot of dark iron gear with +20 fire resist). He just crit an attack vs. him when the heal was about to go off, it was doom after that(Got him down to 59% before sons of flame) :(

Top guild is up to chromaggus in BWL, I hear he is one annoying ****block due to the sheer amount of dmg output he has. For any that don't know, hes the boss before nefarius(Who has not been beaten serverwide to my knowledge). A couple guilds so far have taken down chromaggus tho.

My guild has Rag on farm status for a few months now. Last nite we took down Razorgore on our first attempt, last week we beat him for the first time. We are working out our Vael strat's now and trying to squeeze FR from anywhere we can. Hopefully we can drop Vael this week. :P The encounter is nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Onyxia is Farm status for us, as is every MC boss including Domo.

Im taking a break from WoW while im at college, but it was kinda depressing, Im almost done with the game heh.

I have all the gear I want except, Vis'kag, NS Belt, and NS pants. Otherwise im fully geared out. The 2 NS peices will put me at 5 peices so I can get 110 energy, which will be awsome as a sword rogue, especially since with it my power will be around 780-790. With Vis'Kag ill crit for SS easily over 1k.

Shootin for 4k Life, 25% Crit, 30% dodge, 800 power. Then ill be a godly rogue.

• 2 weeks later...