Western Warfare Episode 1

stutters

What map to play?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Alumni
(edited)

alright, roster is full.

if something comes up, and you can't (or maybe can't) make it, please PM me so we can get someone else in. Ak0Mg0 and monX, let me know as soon as you're 100% able to make it, otherwise you're going to stay on standby if someone cancels.

WE'LL BE DOING THIS ONCE A MONTH. if you can't play this time, there's always next month.

players, make sure you check your PM's and the forums regularly. we'll choose captains and teams this weekend. the server will be password protected for the event, and you'll need that password to play. your captain will get you that info.

we'll leave this thread unlocked for late standby requests...

get ready to have some fun, gc style.

:boing:

Edited by stuttering.john

alright, roster is full.

if something comes up, and you can't (or maybe can't) make it, please PM me so we can get someone else in. Ak0Mg0 and monX, let me know as soon as you're 100% able to make it, otherwise you're going to stay on standby if someone cancels.

WE'LL BE DOING THIS ONCE A MONTH. if you can't play this time, there's always next month.

players, make sure you check your PM's and the forums regularly. we'll choose captains and teams this weekend. the server will be password protected for the event, and you'll need that password to play. your captain will get you that info.

we'll leave this thread unlocked for late standby requests...

get ready to have some fun, gc style.

:boing:

Uh, Schrecken posted before Tiglath.

GC Alumni
(edited)
friday night?  come on guys.  Can't you old men plan something on a night I don't have a party.

sorry young pup, i've got a bracket bingo tournament all day saturday, with playoffs going late into saturday night (last round starts at 6:15pm). sunday might have worked, but there's a columbo marathon on.

in real news, white is out, it's up to tWc|Col.McDougle to hold it down for tWc.

Tiglath is the first standby to get called up.

*edit* huge bonus points to whitey for the courtesy to keep us informed. and of minor note, thanks for going and helping the people in need. j/k, way to go buddy. :luxhello:

GC Alumni
(edited)
Don't know if this was discussed or being planned, but it would be cool if the game was logged separately and we were able to see our stats for the scrim only.

i'm not ignoring this, i just don't have an answer yet.

(|<GB)*Morte Aeterna is added to standby, but can't make any promises.

Don't know if this was discussed or being planned, but it would be cool if the game was logged separately and we were able to see our stats for the scrim only.

i'm not ignoring this, i just don't have an answer yet.

(|<GB)*Morte Aeterna is add you to standby, but can't make any promises.

Heheh... I probably should have read the whole thread before i posted that :D

My bad

PM's are out to the captains, teams should be picked and confirmed by wednesday.

CHECK YOUR PM's DAILY!!! server password, team subforum password, and winning megamillion lotto numbers are going to be sent that way.

sangre-

2 teams, 10 vs. 10. we'll be doing it once a month (or more), and i'll be leaving teasers about the signups a few days before they start. make sure you check the forums and/or server regularly to catch the signups in time. you missed this one (sorry, no vacancy), but will make the next one all the sweeter.

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

Just a quick Q from some1 who is afraid of being alone... is there ne specific date or time (other tha n b4 friday) that 'el capitaine' will send me the PM. I'm worrying too much but I have nothing else to do right now so I thought I'd make this annoying post for u to read and for some reason it just won't end and then......... k, srry. Ummmm... just answer the 1st part if u can.

Neurotic and has abandonment issues, Oompa