WWI screenies

stutters

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

I luv it! Sign me up for the next 1 (I have no life so I strongly anticipate being able to come) =)

BTW as we play more of these r there going to be ne tweaks to make it more different from regular stuff or what? I think it would be cooler if there were a few special conditions or smthng. I dunno, neways, it was a ton of fun!

I luv it! Sign me up for the next 1 (I have no life so I strongly anticipate being able to come) =)

BTW as we play more of these r there going to be ne tweaks to make it more different from regular stuff or what? I think it would be cooler if there were a few special conditions or smthng. I dunno, neways, it was a ton of fun!

elaborate?

this is all about you guys. tell me how/what you want to play, and i'll set it up.

it'd be super neat if, in return, you consider joining gc. :boing:

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

I have to pay through paypal right? If so how do I get an account?

And I'm not sure exactly what yet but I'll be sure to post when I think of smthng.

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

So I have to have a bank account, debit card, etc. to sign up?

If so it may take me a little longer, being as I am a slave (under 18) :puppy_dog_eyes:

FEEL PITY!!!

btw: u might want to either edit the front page or delete the WW thing. Will u announce the next one soon?

Edited by n00b_of_DOOM