banned..

c0mmAnDo[o_0]

Well personally I am not going to unban you for the reason that I dont remember you being there during my little slip up, there there might be another reason you are banned. Any idea of what it could be? (I guess that question could be directed at all FeaR people, seeing as they are the ones who are banned)

maybe because some admin doesnt like me or something..i mean sometimes i act all l33t just because its fun..you know like a "haha" or something of that nature when i kill like the entire team..i dont know. what i do know is i didnt do anything to receive this ban. regardless of why im banned..i know i didnt break any rules because im not stupid. check the logs.

hey man, it sucks that you're getting caught up in these mystery bans. it's kinda weird, so that's why i'm slow to touch this with a 10 foot pole. still, your patience and determination clearly show you want to be on the servers (and hopefully part of the community). this is a plus. your post history shows this is the second time you've been banned, both involving uncertain circumstances. that's a negative. it's a wash, so let's start anew.

server motd / rules

do you agree with the rules of gc?

gc standards

do you agree with our standards?

unless someone else speaks up, and assuming you say yes to both of those, we should be cool. post up, let us know we're safe to move ahead, and include your steam id.

• 2 weeks later...