Would Like to Join

Braden

I believe GoCI is open to all who wish (or dont wish) to join. Infact i think we should make a rule that anyone that posts here is immediately a member.. unless, of course.. they already belong to some other 'guild' or dont want to be.. (which is ludicrous)

You don't get a spray though unless your extremely nice to me. I dont make the rules, i know..

Edited by k-wix

You are now a member Braden, you can put [GoCI] in front of your name anytime you like. Nick Soapdish will see this and add you to the steadily rising list of taking over the world(or maybe just Counterstrike players)!!!! Lol just kidding, we are supposed to be a non clan, but some of us want to start being competitive, so depending on what you want to do, well you can either do something or nothing. Either way your in our clan! Welcome Braden, add the tag when you play to show off how cool you are...!

Also here is our website where you can get more information on the Guild of Calamitous Intent:

http://people.albion.edu/nam14/dp/theguild...itousintent.htm

Braden = #50

LeftDfnce = #51

so we've hit 50 members!  this guild thing is awesome.  I think we need to start spreading to other servers on the GC!

Hey cool, I just confirmed that I'm member #42. Now it's official, Toolbear is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!

Now if I could only remember that darn question...

Braden = #50

LeftDfnce = #51

so we've hit 50 members!  this guild thing is awesome.  I think we need to start spreading to other servers on the GC!

Hey cool, I just confirmed that I'm member #42. Now it's official, Toolbear is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!

Now if I could only remember that darn question...

Do you plan on joining the scrim team, toolbear? We got it pretty much in line now and seeing what you did a day or two ago in one of the office maps....

aaaa the virus spreads...... lol jk guys. looks nice and i like the website. just have to get a cpl CAL teams formed ;). best of luck to you guys!!!

Three cheers for kilz and his support of the guild!

we all know if he wasn't marauding with CSLS he'd join us lol

honorable mention kilz

dish of soap

• 3 months later...

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can still join because i would like to. if you need any info let me know. i am also thinking about scrimming to if you guys set something up. i might not be the best pest but i follow the rules and am a team player. let me know. thanks

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can still join because i would like to.  if you need any info let me know.  i am also thinking about scrimming to if you guys set something up.  i might not be the best pest but i follow the rules and am a team player.  let me know.  thanks

Yer in! Currently we're in TWL on 3v3 Pistols and 5v5. Right now we're trying to get everyone back together though.

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can still join because i would like to.  if you need any info let me know.  i am also thinking about scrimming to if you guys set something up.  i might not be the best pest but i follow the rules and am a team player.  let me know.  thanks

Yer in! Currently we're in TWL on 3v3 Pistols and 5v5. Right now we're trying to get everyone back together though.

Awesome, thanks Kruten!!!

:hug:

• 6 months later...
Guest rogue
Guest rogue
Guest rogue
Guests

I would also like to join my name on gc servers is |Rogue| i play mainly on scopless.

• 4 months later...