Even MORE spray info and goodies

k-wix

(edited)

I'll get right to the point, GoCI now has 5 official sprays and one animated one. I designed them all over a few nights and i think no one will have a problem with any of them. 2 of them are evil themed, 1 of them is holy themed, 1 of them is Venture Bros themed (the monarch) and .. the other is .. i guess evil. (the animated one wont be available, as its our main logo, or something - maybe later.)

Anyway, so basically if you look in archive you'll see everyones spray but before that, you'll see 'TEMPLATES' .. these are the default pictures..

http://kwix.shackspace.com/CSSPRAY/GOCI <--

So basically, check the archive, and if you want one of the NEW templates, just ask in this thread and your CURRENT spray will be changed. More templates may pop up in the coming weeks aswell.

Or, if your too lazy to click the link, im going to post all 5 templates here.

1TEMPLATE01.jpg1TEMPLATE02.jpg

1TEMPLATE03.jpg1TEMPLATE04.jpg

1TEMPLATE05.jpg

There you have it - no - im not putting to much effort into sprays, this only took me a 10-20 mins to setup and it'll only take me a few moments to change your spray to one of these so just ask.

Edited by k-wix

Guest anti_gov
Guest anti_gov
Guest anti_gov
Guests
:luxhello: Hey i was just curious if you could make one for ANTI GOV

Hey kwix, it'll be dope if you could do the skull in the first picture there with a transparent background with no name or anything

<3 ya

I forget how to do transparency effects. i can post just the skull if you guys wanna play with it? maybe that big ol skull can be our logo?

Anyway: Vovik, Mr.Cool, and wolfsblood, all your sprays are added.

Wolfsblood2.jpg

vovik.jpg

mr.cool.jpg

If anyone else wants, please post :)

In CS 1.6 in order to get transparency, it was using RGB color.

Whatever pixels you set to:

R: 0

G: 0

B: 255

will be transparent in game. I haven't tested it in CS:S, so I can't be certain but I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
you should really just post the PSD's

No one would be able to use them because my photoshop has been edited and has many different tools installed then the normal photoshop - fonts are also a major issue. People would load up the PSD's and they'd look completely different.

The template pictures ARE available in the root of the GoCI folder though, so your free to take them and edit them, as some have already done.

neat lookin sprays  :peace:

could you make me one plz?

Yea, i'll make you one when i get the time, off to work right now :)

**UPDATE*

Hooray, i learned about Transparency with CS:S Sprays, its all related to the Alpha layer. nifty.

Heres our logo, the 'skull' .. without any background so you can spray it freely. unfortunately i can't post it in picture format because it is a TGA file, so you'll have to download it and place it in your 'spray archive' .. and then navigate to the file in CS:S and select it - it should pop up just fine : )

Link - 'GoCI Skull' (transparency)

http://kwix.shackspace.com/CSSPRAY/GOCI/GoCI_Skull.tga

and also, Michigan man, heres a spray for you...

MichiganMan.jpg

comments?