OSS - Xtreme Edition!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still some slots left on both sides, lets get those ppl in here!

Alright. i *think* i have this day off, but im not 100%.. but i'd love to participate.

I'd like it to be late, so if i *do* work i can get off and get playing afterwords, i work until 9 or 10 PM usually, so if we could start at like 10:30 it'd be great for me. (EST)

So yea, sign me up.

GC Alumni

Aight guys, good turn out, the scopers better start paying guys to sign up or something, lol.

K-wix, i put you as back up, sticking with the first come first served deal, but as i told you in server, the qualifier isnt even necessary for you, you will play as a captains pick.

Shep, I moved you to back up for now, since we had a big turnout, seemed the only hospitable thing to do,being our server and all, lemme know if thats a problem.

I know you guys will represent us well, actually, by filling this up so quickly, you already have shown your loyalty and pride for the server you call home. No matter who wins, I am proud of our Scopeless family.

Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!, and take the high road attitude wise, I would rather us be known for good sports in losing, than arrogant winners any day :D

Clue

(edited)

wow come on. i've posted SEVERAL times to be in the next one. you just HAD to post this on canadian thanksgiving when i was at home and busy with family. i'm so annoyed right now.

i even bumped like 2 days ago one of the old posts to see what was going on in here.

argh come on....

edit haha... screw you all. i'm goin scoped.

Edited by Cujo

K-wix, i put you as back up, sticking with the first come first served deal, but as i told you in server, the qualifier isnt even necessary for you, you will play as a captains pick.

Wait...so one person who qualified will not get chosen or will only 9 people be allowed to qualify from the scopeless side?...and who would pick someone who didn't qualify?

Oh and what map(s)?

GC Alumni

Wait...so one person who qualified will not get chosen or will only 9 people be allowed to qualify from the scopeless side?...and who would pick someone who didn't qualify?

Oh and what map(s)?

I dunno yet, but this is a very different event than normal, so there may be some surprises :D

GC Alumni

Here's the other twist, i gave a small hint with the k-wix thing, but you are still all playing for 10 spots, M2 and Shep are in automatically,being server leaders and all. Each team will also be granted a Captains pick, which scopeless has used for k-wix.

This will be a 12 vs 12 match.

More twists to come? .........